chapter 1.

"I swear I'm going to kill you if you dont shut the hell up you piece of shit" chan yelled at  a boy who was eating to loud.
"Geesh sorry I got your panties in a knot, also my name is Samyoung, not piece of shit" S
amyoung said in an cocky tone. Chan and his 6 [boy]friends just looked at him as if telling him to shut or get killed, and that's exactly what samyoung did.
  It was 2nd period when the boy that was labeled an outcast came

No ones P.o.v
  "Okay class we have a new student, today please be nice to him and treat him civil." Mrs. Periyoug said
The door open and there he was a tall but short boy, he was wearing a black botten up, black rip Jean's, black laptop Van's, with an black mask, and big black round glasses. He had chains around his neck and his right leg, with rings around his left hand fingers.
  "Hes Lee Felix, he doesnt speak much and hes new to korea. Felix sit back there in front of those 7" Mrs.Periyoug said pointing to none other then the bad boys of school. Everyone watched as Felix walked to his seat slowly sitting down in one of the seats in the empty row in front of the 7 boys.
Class continued on as felix took notes hear and there, but never taking his eyes off of his papers
  Class ended Felix was now being shown around the school by Seo ChangBin since Mrs.Periyoug had told him to after class.

"So this is the canteen, you dont have to eat there you can eat in the library, on the rooftop,under the stairs, or outside. We usually have lunch after 3rd period since were sophomores." Changbin explain while pointing at different rooms and places.
  It was now the end of the day when he ran into the boys again he said a quiet thank you before running off.