You smiled. San was so clueless, time to impress him I guess. You put on the red lingerie under your hoodie and sweatpants. You tied your hair in a messy bun and put on your glasses. Yes you needed then but on for this occasion you wore fake glasses with contacts in.

You would be blind if you took them out while having sex. You went down after grabbing your bag and flagged for a taxi. You made your way to KQ's new building.

After paying for the taxi, you dialed hongjoong's number. Prayed he was having break. After a couple of rings he picked up.

"God ____, we were in the middle of practice."

"Really? Sorry, I didn't know."

"You were lucky I ran into the bathroom with my phone before San saw the Caller ID."

"Well come get me from the damn lobby you bitch."

"Right. Let me just go tell them the manager needs to see me."

"Okay." Hongjoong ends the call. You waited for about 10 minutes then you see a certain silver haired guy.

"Joongie!" You hugged him.

"Great to see ____. It's been months."

"I know. Oh is the surprise party in the meeting room being set up?"

"Yeah the staff has some party stuff in the storage room. They can help you get ready the room as we are practicing, I will lure the boys after the staff member comes in."

"Okay."

"Follow me." Hongjoong brings you to the practice room. The staff helps you to prepare the surprise. Once you were done, you bowed to the staff for their help.

"You can call Hongjoong now." They nod. You went to turn off the lights and hid under the table.

You hearing the shuffles of the eight boys. You smiled to yourself. Hongjoong turns on the lights and you jumped out from under the table.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAN!" He covers his mouth in shock.

"_____. Your'e here." San says.

"Yup, I also have a present for you. Come here." San walks over to you. You peck his lips.

"Happy birthday baby." You placed the cake on the table.

"Did you guys know about this?" San says.

"Nope only Hongjoong and the staff."

"Is this why you didn't answer my call yesterday?" San pouts.

"I was on the plane babe." You hugged his waist.

"Okay now that we have everyone here. Party!!" You went to the break room to grab the pizzas that the staff help you order.

"Pizza for you guys. Also today is cheat day for those on diet so I don't wanna see anyone of you complain and say your on a diet or I will stuff a chicken down your throat."

"Yes ____."

It was all fun and games but then they were about to do a vlive.

"Wait I'm here. The fans would question who am I."

"We can just mention you are our close friend who is visiting us? Don't need to announce your relationship with San."

"Okay." The turned on vlive.

"Are you guys ready?" Everyone nods.

"3 2 1, Eight makes one team. Hi we are ATEEZ." Hongjoong tells you to introduce yourself to the viewers.