ii. ━ ❝ helping hands! ❞

KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY,

ACT. 1, THE COUSINS
CHAPTER TWO, HELPING HANDS. . .
USE THESE HELPING HADS FOR SOME
THING ELSE FOR A CHANGE

HELPING HANDS. ⤷ the loud screams that came out in pure bliss from underneath mattia caused the older italian to speed up in his pace sending sloppy and fast thrust into the younger earning loud rapturous moans.

mattia's damp hair stuck to his forehead with some strands falling into his eyesight slightly keeping him from seeing the clouded brown eyes and the light hue of red was spread across his face.

mattia heard the final loud moan emit from the boy underneath him as white strips of the boy's bodily fluids oozed out from the younger boy's member flying onto his own stomach as his brown colored eyes rolled back into his head.

mattia grunted watching the boy's lewd faces change into many as he released himself. "fuck." mattia muttered seeing as to he was no where near to his needed erotic high.

feeling himself being pulled back slipping out out the boy as his naked body was detached from the younger. the smaller boy sat up with a shocked wide eye expression placed on his face as he watched mattia being dragged away from him.

struggled to move his body so all the teenage boy could do was panic he watched the distance between the two became more and more. "mattia!" the boy screamed out the other's name.

feeling a sharp pain stick into his back originated into him jolting up awake placing him back into his second period classroom with scattered desk around.

feeling the sharp pain in his back once again causing him to turn around locking eyes with his familiar smiling friend trying to speak to him.

"can you pass back the papers." the boy spoke seeing that he had caught the drowsy boy's attention. turning his head to see two sheets of paper laying on his right arm.

"here alejandro." mattia said as he grabbed one of the printed out sheets of paper handing it to the newly named boy, alejandro which resulted in him taking the paper into his possession placing it down on his desk table starting to engage himself with paper now in front of him letting the words flow onto the paper.

mattia then turned around looking down at the paper in front of him letting his eyes scan over the paper. the multiple questions to his second period science test was printed onto the paper i black ink.

⤷ mattia picked his head up once more hearing a loud timer coming from the front of the class looking to the clean unmarked paper underneath his arms. "shit." the boy muttered in panic as he saw his teacher walking around collecting the test papers.

"you are a literal dumbass my friend." alejandro snickered as he looked at his friend's untouched test. their teacher inching closer towards the back where the two sat collecting more and more students papers.

"it's only a thirty percent grade it won't effect you," he stopped before he finished answering. "i guess." alejandro said patting on the back of mattia's shoulder as he used his other free hand to pass his paper in.

"damn." mattia grunted as he turned the paper in earning a sound of dissatisfaction from her lips. looking around the room finding other's packing up their belongings getting ready to switch to their other classes.

⤷ making his way out of the classroom following behind his fellow peers mattia ignored all of his surroundings as he rushed to his next class period not watching where he was going.

bumping into someone causing them to hiss as they collided with mattia. mattia looked down seeing the family black hair sat upon the head of the shorter person.

"shit i am so sor-," the boy or, kairi, looked up to lock eyes with him. "oh never mind it just you." kairi said as he shrugged off his started apology as he bent down to pick up papers he had dropped onto the tiled floor.

mattia followed the boy's actions helping to pick up kairi's fallen papers. touching the same paper finally caused kairi to lock eyes with the italian once again. "you know, you could use these helping hands to get rid of your problem to." kairi bit his lip as he said so picking up the last sheet of paper before leaving mattia an embarrassed mess.

as he looked down to his bulge that he really wasn't focused on until kairi had said something about it.

mari's few words.
i've deleted and
rewritten so many
damn chapters for
this it hurts.

droolingplanets.
don't think i have anything
to change anything for the
next few chapters