3

Third Person POV

"I'm gonna miss Russia. Happy to be coming back with you guys, but I forgot how beautiful it was."

"It's gorgeous," Wanda said, lost in her surroundings. The group was walking on a trail Natasha had walked with her mother countless times in the past months.

"The ending's the best," Natasha smiled. Steve was walking silently besides her and she turned to face him. "You know... homecoming's coming up soon."

"Really? Have we talked about this before?"

"I don't recall... I would never be one of those girls like Wanda who's waiting for a special someone to ask them."

"Of course not," Steve chuckled. "Don't worry. It's coming."

"I'm not worried. You should be, though. I'm very hard to impress," She joked, slipping her hands into her pockets. "So what do you think about my homecoming plan for Pietro?"

"It's perfect. It better work though, I'm not walking in this cold just for the view."

"Men have such low tolerance," Natasha tsked sarcastically.

"Well in my defense, you've gotten used to the cold for a couple months now."

"I see. So you're cold because of science, right?"

"Of course," Steve smiled. Natasha shook her head.

"Hey, how's Sharon?"

"She's sorry she couldn't make it. Since she transferred mid semester last year, she still feels like she has to catch up."

"She happy though?"

"Yeah, we see her like every other week and call pretty often."

"I'm glad. She wrote once or twice before she got swept into her new relationship," Natasha said playfully. "She didn't tell me her name or anything, but definitely sounded like she was a special someone. How long's that been going on?"

"Uh... month, month and a half after you left? They met at some Civil War travelling display."

"How very Sharon," Natasha checked her phone. "Gotta take this," She smiled, Steve nodding in understanding. "Hey, how's it going?"

"All set up on this end, you guys coming soon?"

"Give us like four, five minutes."

"Got it. See you soon."

Natasha hung up and rejoined Steve, his arm pulling her closely into his side. "You're so clingy," She teased.

"I missed you," He smiled.

"I know." She grinned widely into his chest as they continued up the path. "Not much longer, guys," She called out to the others.

"Good. I didn't agree to this," Wanda huffed.

"Yeah, you look like you're doing a lot of work," Natasha teased as Bucky readjusted Wanda's position on his back.

"Shut up. I didn't know our itinerary included a two mile hike uphill. In snow. I didn't bring my more supportive shoes."

"You mean two inch heels aren't supportive?" Pietro gasped mockingly. 

"More supportive than you'll be financially in ten years if you don't raise your grades. Ever think about the letter that comes before 'C?' Us people who wear those two inch heels see them on our report cards," Pepper said, making her way up the hill, close behind Carol and Pietro, who were leading the way.