The New Mist's Power House Ch. 5

All images in this chapter ARE NOT MINE!!!!!

No One's POV

The new arrivals began walking through the Hidden Mist the following day. People were staring at the large group of people most consisted of Uchiha. Then a boy as old as 13 walked in front of the group and seemed to be leading them to the Mizukage Mansion.

Once they arrived the rookie twelve, team Gai, Mikoto and Fugaku, and finally Kurami went to the office. Once inside they all were in front of the Mizukage. She looked up from her paperwork and smiled at them "What can I do for you?" She asked and Naruto walked to the front before going through three handsigns. In a flash of light a now adult Naruto was standing in front of them all "Sorry but I have come to tell you, I'm a Biju" he stated and the Mizukage's eyes widened "What Biju are you?" She asked the now adult male in front of her "I am the eleven tailed wolf," he stated calmly "And I have come to tell you that I want to get married soon" Everyone went wide eyed at this and Kurami walked forward before transforming into an older woman who looked so hot that all the dudes got nosebleeds.

 In a flash of light a now adult Naruto was standing in front of them all "Sorry but I have come to tell you, I'm a Biju" he stated and the Mizukage's eyes widened "What Biju are you?" She asked the now adult male in front of her "I am the eleven ...

She looks like this now but she has red eyes, and orange hair/fur, and orange tails.

This is how she's dressed.

She put her hand forward and everyone saw me propose right in front of them. Guys who had wanted a girl like this growled a bit but congratulated me anyways. Naruto opened the small box and inside was a ring with the carving of her kyuubi fox form.

She blushed wildly as Naruto began his speech "Kurami, when I first met you I felt attracted to you

She blushed wildly as Naruto began his speech "Kurami, when I first met you I felt attracted to you. Your kind spirit that I found where as other looked over made me want to follow you everywhere. Despite all the hate I will receive from many for wanting to marry the Kyuubi no Kitsune I will and always will be by your side. Your my flowing forest flower that I can't ever let go of. So Kurami, will you spend the rest of eternity with me?" She was crying, tears left her eyes like a beautiful forest full of dew leaving the leaves. She put her hand towards Naruto and smiled brightly "Yes! of course I will marry you!" She responded and the ring went on her finger before turning a beautiful gold and one appeared on Naruto's finger as well but his was a wolf instead. We turned to the Mizukage who had tears on her face and excitement in her eyes "Can I officiate the wedding between the Kyuubi no Kitsune and the Juu Ichibi no Okami?" She asked. Naruto an Kurami both nodded with a smile on their faces "Yes, you may." And with that they all went to prepare for the biggest wedding in the history of weddings.

Now Naruto was walking with all the male jonnin instructors and the males of the rookie twelve "Hey! Slow down I don't think my kimono is going to be a problem!" They slowed down "What do you mean? You need a new kimono for your wedding that will show your YOUTH!!!" They rushed me into multiple shops until Naruto found one that looked great for me. It was a black and red kimono with the same pattern as my cloak. Naruto was walking back to the Mizukage Mansion and was stunned to see it all set up festively "How?! She had it set up for a wedding and it's only been three hours?!" Everyone else was surprised but then the Mizukage came out in her own kimono and ten other girls came out with more stuff for fitting kimonos "TAKE THE ONES THAT ARENT THE GROOM AND GET THEM IN A KIMONO!!!! WE ONLY HAVE TWO HOURS PEOPLE BEFORE THE BRIDE ARRIVES!!!!" And with that everyone else other than Naruto was dragged off to get ready for the really instant wedding.

Once Naruto was dressed in his kimono he went out and found a berserk Mizukage rushing everyone into positions for the wedding. Naruto walked slowly out and you could see all 11 of his tails swishing in the air behind him. His wolf ears twitched before Naruto did a few handsigns "Clan Summoning Jutsu!" He slammed his hand down and suddenly a pack of wolves appeared. They looked at Naruto and saw he was in a wedding kimono "Congratulations, Lord Naruto. Shall we do the traditional wolf clan wedding?" Naruto shook his head "No, tomorrow though I will be doing the average tradition," Naruto said as the wolves nodded and went to their seats.

After ten minutes the music began playing and Kurami began walking down the isle. All of the dudes got nosebleeds except Naruto because he was beyond the power of a nosebleed.

Once they saw each other face to face they blushed and couldn't help but stare in each other's eyes. Naruto entranced by her beauty without makeup and Kurami by the idea of spending the rest of their immortality together with the Biju to be in her belly.

Once the Mizukage finished her speech and was about to give Naruto permission to kiss the bride a kunai flew by Naruto's head. Naruto now angry turned and saw every last member of ROOT at the gate of Kirigakure. Naruto now beyond angry kissed his wife before stepping in front of everyone "Eleven Gates of the Wolf Seal: RELEASE!" And with that Naruto kept into the air scaling that of a mountain if their was one nearby.

In a moment the sky turned orange and the sun began to look like Naruto's Dojutsu. And once Naruto reached as far as he could go he transformed into a wolf taller than a mountain with eleven tails behind it and on its hind legs.

Naruto looked and saw Danzo in the Hokage uniform and growled. He spun his head in the direction of the Leaf village and howled. A giant orb of every element even kekkei genkai to kekkei totu. In one blast you could see the leaf completely destroyed.

He then turned his attention back to Danzo and all of ROOT. He growled before speaking in a voice that made everyone minus Kurami near piss themselves "DANZO SHIMURA!!! YOU. SHALL. BE. DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!" With that Naruto's shadow engulfed them and when it disappeared so did all of ROOT and Danzo.

5 Years Later

We see Naruto and Kurami in their compound walking when two boys and a girl show up. The girl being the oldest and the two boys being twins. Their oldest had a baby girl in her arms and they were all looking at their parents. The eldest girl is the 12 tailed Bear, the first and oldest of the twins is the 13 tailed Penguin, the younger twin is the 14 tailed black panther, and the baby girl is the 15 tailed dragon and the most powerful if the family but too young to access her power.

Kurami turns to Naruto and asks him "How did we end up with four amazing children?" Naruto chuckles then replied "Because your my beautiful forest flower," they kissed as they went home to enjoy their peaceful lives.

This STORY IS NOW DONE!!!!!! I really enjoyed writing this and don't plan a sequel, let Naruto have his happiness. JA!