Mask x Aloha x Skull

Yeetus Jesus peeps I just got my first request and it's all thanks to MahiMahiAloha so here ya go yeet. and Just a reminder to you all characters in this book are 18 and over

Narrators p.o.v.
It was a normal day in Inkopolis. Aloha invited Mask and Skull for a little something special.

Mask: sooo why do we have to come here agaaaiiinn?

Skull: I don't know, but I want to know what Aloha has that's so 'special'.

Aloha immediately opened the door as soon as he saw the squids on his porch and pulled them both in at the same time.

Mask: What the heck was that for Aloha?!

Skull: Yeah why'd you do.....What's with the grin on your face?

Aloha: Hehehe I want to play a game with you guys. It's one I found on the internet and I'm sure you two will enjoy it.

Skull and Mask looked at each other before agreeing to Aloha's game.

Aloha: Good. Now then, the rules are, one person has to hold the victim's hands with one hand, the other person holds the victim's ankles, also with one hand.

Skull: But what do they do with their other hand?

Aloha: Oh they TICKLE them!

Skull and Mask: Tickling?!

Aloha: Yep.

Aloha looked at the two with the shocked look an their faces and smiled.

Aloha: oh I know both of you are ticklish, aren't you?

Skull: Um, no, I don't know what you're talking about.

Mask: Meee? Ticklish? Noooo.

(You sure about that Masky boi)

Aloha: Well then, I'd say......Let's start with you Masky.

Mask: Oh, um I thiink there's a neeew squidtendo game out, so I've gotta go k?

Mask was getting ready to dart out the door, but Aloha mouthed to Skull "grab him". Skull didn't hesitate and wrapped his arms around Mask's arms and waist. Aloha went on the side and took Masky's mask off.

Mask: Hey! Come on guys! Give that back and let me go!

Aloha: Nope! You're gonna be fun to play with Masky boi. Hold him down Skully!

Skull held Mask,s hands down with one hand. He mouthed "sorry" because he didn't want to do this but he doesn't want to be the one held down. He had his other hand on Mask's stomach. Aloha took off his boots and held his ankles with one arm and had his other hand on his soles.

Mask struggled a lot to try and break free from the two inklings. The two boys began tickling Mask all over his body.

Mask: hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha plehease stohop hahahaha let me gohoho hahahaha!!!

Aloha: Nope, you have to do this for thirty-minutes.

*Timeskip* (thirty minutes)

Aloha and Skull released Mask from his tickle torment, to let him catch his breath. In the meantime, Aloha looked at Skull with a grin on his face.

Aloha: Alright Skuly, you're next come on.

Skull: Ugh! Lets just get this done and over with, alright?

Aloha removed Skull's shoes and held his ankles while Mask held his hands back. They began to tickle him all over his body. Skull wouldn't budge at first, until Aloha tickled his toes. He started to giggle a little bit. Then Mask tickled his armpits, those two tickled his weak spots which made him lose it.

Skull: hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha oh God! Plehease stohop! Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! I can't take it!

*Timeskip* (30 minutes later)

Both Mask and Skull were tired from from all the tickles that attacked their bodies.

Aloha: Well that was fun but games all done so-

Skull: Wait a second! Both me and Mask were the only ones being tickled but you weren't.

Mask: Yeah Skull's riiight, yooouu didn't get tickled yet.

Both boys had an idea and got up and slowly creep towards Aloha. Aloha began to back up against the wall.

Aloha: Now wait just a bit guys. I didn't mean what I did to you two. We can just talk this out. No wait. Stop! Stay back! Noooo!

Skull grabbed Aloha and pulled him down to the ground and held his arms back with his legs. While Mask held both of Aloha's ankles back with one arm.

Skull and Mask: Revenge time Aloha.

Aloha: No stop! Let me go! Please! I-I'll do anything!

Skull and Mask didn't listen to Aloha's further pleads and tickled him to death. Aloha was laughing his heart out, struggling and giggling at the same time. For 2 hours straight.

Aloha: Hahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha please stop! Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha I can't take it anymore!!!

Skull: Nah, we'd rather just tickle you senseless consider it as a little cute punishment.

Mask: Yeeeaaah, this is fun. Sooo get reeeeaal comfortable Alohaaaa.

And it was at this moment Aloha knew.....he messed up!🤣😂🤣