Team Emperor

A friend of mine asked me to do this since she likes N-pacer so much she wants to see her tickled so without further ado let's get this fackin' shit over with😑 and Just a reminder to you all characters in this book are 18 and over

It was a lovely morning in Inkopolis, as we the wild N-pacer go into the living room, ( national geographic mate ) to meet up with her team.

N-pacer: Morning guys.

Emperor: Hey.

Eging: Holà.

Prince: Morning N-pacer.

N-pacer: So Emperor what's on our schedule for today?

Emperor: Nothing it's our day off today.

N-pacer: Oh....alright then.

Prince noticed that N-pacer was looking sad for some reason, so he waited till she was out of the living room, to tell his plan to the others.

Prince: Hey guys N-pacer looked a little down didn't she?

Eging: Yeah she did.

Emperor: Let me guess you have a plan?

Prince: Precisely and it'll be a good one too.

~Time skip~

It was the middle of the afternoon, as N-pacer was laying on the floor not knowing that, Eging was ready to jump on her.

N-pacer: h-h-hey Eging what are you doing?  Let me go!

Eging: Nope now guys.

Emperor grabbed her ankles putting them in a headlock position, N-pacer was struggling trying to break free of their grips.

Prince: Don't try to escape n-pacer, we'll make you better.

N-pacer was trembling about, what they were gona do to her, as she felt Prince's hand on her stomach.

N-pacer: Stop! Please! What are you doing to me?!

Prince: This!

Prince began to wiggle his fingers all over her stomach, snickers started to leave N-pacer's mouth.

Prince: Still nothing huh, nii-san do it!

Emperor started to tickle N-pacer's feet, making her giggle.

N-pacer: Tee hee hee hee stop that hahaha that tickles!

Prince: Well let's not hesitate, shall we big brother?

Emperor: Yes we shall, little brother

Emperor started to tickle N-pacer's feet faster, making her squirm and squeal a lot, and Prince used both of his hands to tickle N-pacer, she couldn't take it anymore.

N-pacer: Hahahahahahah nohohohahaha stop please stop i can't take it anymore hahahahahahah what did i do wrong!!!

Prince: You didn't do anything wrong we just wanted to see you smile, that's enough emp.

Emperor and Prince stopped tickling N-pacer and Eging released her, she caught her breath.

N-pacer: Ok ok, I'll start smiling more often after that treatment.

Prince: Fair enough

Ok i'm done for now see you my peeps🙂