•02•

Kino pov

 ' When can we hang out again? ' I asked.

I saw Yuto's face light up. 

' Are you free later today? ' He asked me.

I was thinking and I was about to say yes, but then I remembered my sister. So I told him I can't, but I did give him my number. I began walking home thinking about Yuto. He was cute, funny, and really kinda TALL. All in all, I really liked him.

' Hyunggu! ' My sister yelled.

' Ahhh, Minju, what are you doing? 'I asked.

' I was waiting for you,, What did you earn? '         

' I earned around 12000 won, not much today.. '

I gave her a small portion of it that she can use at the hospital. My sister has leukemia, so hospital visits happen often. 

' Come on, let's go ' I told her.

' I don't want to go todayyy. ' She groaned.

' Minju, you know you need to. Now let's go. '

We both got into the car and drove to the hospital. I greeted all the nurses and said bye to my sister, kissing her forehead. When I came home I saw a man at my door. I looked closer and it was my landlord. 

' Hey Hyunggu, I need to ask you a favor... '

I listened to him explain, ' So, there is a lady willing to pay much more than you, but don't worry, it's only 3 weeks. '

Confused, I asked him to go more in depth,

' Basically I'm asking you to move out for a bit. ' He said.

He is my landlord and I never pay rent on time, so at this point I don't have a choice. I nodded saying, 

' I guess that's okay, give me an hour or two to clean up the place. '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moved the last boxes to a spare closet. Then the question hit me, where am I going to go?