Chapter Two: Faded Smiles

(Hey lovies! I'm getting really excited with the way the story is going! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Remember to leave a comment if you liked it! :) )

            Nothing is more annoying than paparazzi trying to dig out some new dirt on you. I couldn’t even step outside of my matte black Rover before being attacked and swarmed by the flashing and buzz.

            “Cassie, what do you have to say about the rumors?” One pap said while shoving her microphone into my face. I lightly tapped her off, slipping on my shaded sunglasses.

            “Damn girl. This is so ridiculous.” The high pitched snobby voice came from Simina. She flicked her long bone straight hair over her shoulder as she slipped on her sunglasses. She always looked on point. From her beat face to her perfectly aligned body that was fitted with the hottest clothing, she knew she was on point.

            We moved through the paparazzi, shielding our faces from them.

            “Simina! Simina! We heard your Rochester party is going to have all the celebs!” Another pap yelled. “Care to dish who’s invited?”

            Simina turned around, casting an overly proud expression on her face. “Well, if I told you, I’d have to kill you.” She smirked at the pap. “I’m just kidding. I’m having everyone from J Cole to India Arie there. If you miss it, you’re missing out.”

            We hurried into the hair salon, shutting the door behind us. Simina let out a long sigh. “Damn, they really wanna know everything, don’t they?” She chuckled.

            “I know. I wasn’t even going to pay any mind to these so called rumors.” I replied, taking off my leather jacket and placing it on the chair by the door. This was our place of relaxation.

            “Cassie baby!” Shrieked a voice from the back. I twirled around seeing my hairdresser, Alana. She was the sweetest Spanish woman ever and she always hooked Simina and I with the best hair styles.

            I ran over to her, getting engulfed by her huge boobs. “Your boobs always love to welcome me.” I giggled, tapping her boobs. “I wish I had tits like yours.”

            Alana rolled her eyes at me. “Mira… look. You think I paid for these? They’re all natural.”

            I laughed at her, taking a seat at her mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror, completely dissatisfied with how my hair was looking. “You’ll need Jesus for this hair, hunny.” I told her, running my fingers through it. “I’ve honestly have done nothing to my hair these past weeks.”

            Alana examined my hair then grinned at me. “I have just the thing. We should dye it a different color… maybe put some curls… some length maybe?”

            I always liked long hair on me before I had cut it to bra strap length. “How long are you thinking?” I asked.