"Oh, uh, okay."

"Also... I guess now I can see that maybe you weren't totally just trying to manipulate me when you tried to get me to join your group a few days ago so... thanks for not being an asshole? Wait, what's a nicer way of saying that?"

"Uhhhhh being a-"

"Being a good person! That's it! Being a good person!" I said. Rogue giggled a little that I legitimately didn't know how to say "good person". She had a nice looking smile on her face.

"Thanks for the compliment, sugar. So about the tour? Think you could spare a few minutes?"

"Maybe... I already have some plans for later..."

"Wait, so he went back in time, raped his mom, went back to the future, came out of his mom 9 months later the size of a full grown adult, and then proposed to his mom, and for some reason she said yes and fell madly in love with him!? These comics fucking suck, dude." I said reading one of my books alone at the lunch table. I put it aside and went into my backpack before pulling out a map of NYC, some blueprints, and a newspaper. "Alright so Fisk should be doing some publicity bullshit down at the park around 6 tonight... which probably means he won't be at his offices. Now for a lesser criminal it might be impossible to get through the security systems and guards but... spider powers." I said to myself. "This'll show that baby headed prick ////////why he shouldn't have picked a fight with-"

"Hey, (L,N), what're you looking at?"

"HOLY SHIT!" I shouted looking over my shoulder at Felicia Hardy. "I need to put a bell on like... all of you weirdos who keep following me!"

"You calling me a weirdo? Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black." She laughed. God I hate this bitch. "Now what're you looking at?"

"None of your busi-"

"Are those blueprints into... Wilson Fisk's private office!? How on earth did you get these!?"

"I... uhhhhhh..."

. . .

"Alright, I'll meet you guys at the arcade!" Quicksilver said as he ran off. I looked over at Scarlet Witch.

"How are you going to get there?" I asked.

"Magic." She said dryly. She closed her eyes and just kinda stood in place. She opened one eye and looked around. "What gives!?"

"Out of mana?" She looked at me with disgust.

"Don't be retarded." She said.

"Alright, Jeez."

"I don't get it! Why can't I teleport?"

"Have you tried saying Hocus Pocus?"

"What did I say about being retarded?"

"Abracadabra?"

"Stop it!"

"Bippity Boppity Boo?"

"I said shut up!"

"Alright, alright! How about I just give you a ride there? You look light enough for me to pick up." Scarlet Witch scoffed.

"I'll pass."

"Alright, have fun walking... in New York... looking like that." I said. Scarlet Witch groaned in anger.

"Alright fine! But we don't talk about this! Ever!" She said before walking outside of the warehouse. As I followed her I noticed one of the goons had a blue paper sticking out of his jacket. I walked over and took it out.

"Blue prints? I could use this later..."

"HEY WHAT'S THE HOLDUP!?"

"I'm coming! Holy shit!"

. . .

"... My dad works as security for Mr. Fisk and asked me to look at anyways for someone to break into the offices while I was in school." I lied. The best part about everyone at this school hating me is that I could say bullshit like that and get away with it.

"Oh, really? Let me see." Felicia said reaching closer to the blueprints.

"Fuck off, get your own!" I said moving them away.

"Get my own blueprints?" She scoffed.

"Why do you even want them anyway?"

"I'm just interested is all! I've never told anyone but I think I'd like to be an architect when I go to college."

"Spell architect." I said. Felicia scoffed once more. Scoffed is a fun word to say... scoff.

"Whatever, at least tell me if you see anyway for someone to get in."

"And why would I... what the fuck happened to your face?" I took a closer look at Felicia and realized she had a bruise that covered part of the left side of her nose, her left cheek, and under her eye.

"What are you talking about?"

"You've got a fucking bruise the size of Idaho on your face." She covered her face.

"That? That's just from a fight I had. Now are you gonna tell me if you've found any problems with the security or not?"

"Alright fine, if it'll get you to fuck off, I think if you disable the power you'll be able to get in easily through the vents, and if you can dodge bullets and pack a mean punch you could easily take out the guards and take all of Fisk's toys." I said. I felt like it didn't matter if I told her my plans. "Now for the love of god could you leave me the fuck alone?"

"I don't get what your deal is." Felicia said. I got up and into her face with a slight smirk.

"Good. Let's keep it that way." I said before sitting back down and taking out another comic to read while I heard Felicia walk away angrily.

. . .

Rogue

"What do you see in him? He's like, a total asshole." Kitty said as we watched the blonde girl walk away from (Y,N) in a huff.

"Wh-what? What do you mean see in him?" I asked.

"We're only here to make sure the Brotherhood doesn't like kidnap him or something. Why? Like who cares if they get him? What's the difference between him and... Lance Alvers?" Kitty asked, shivering at the mention of Avalanche.

"Besides the fact you had a huge lady boner for one of them?" Laura asked before taking a bite of her hotdog.

"Ugh, Laura!"

"Didn't you say you thought (Y,N) was cute?" I asked Kitty.

"That was before I found out he was the jerk from the other night!" Kitty said. Kitty looked like she was ready to sink to the floor in embarrassment before Laura grabbed her by the back of her shirt and pulled her back up.

"Ixnay on the Utantmay." Laura said.

"Now to answer your question, the difference between him and Lance is that he kinda reminds me a lot of me when you guys first met me. Both in the way he acts and the way his powers could literally ruin all of our lives if he sided with the Brotherhood."

"Whatever you say." Kitty said rolling her eyes.

"He just wants to live his life, Kitty. He didn't ask for any of this stuff."

"So shouldn't we let him live his life and not, like, stalk him?"

"Alright, how about we call this off if he don't get attacked by The Brotherhood in the next month?"

"Month!? I'll give you a week to stare at him from across the room like a weirdo at most."