Alliyah & Lloyd. (Intro)

My name is Alliyah. Alliyah Johnson.

I am 20 years old and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I moved here for my 16th birthday. Not 'cause I wanted to, but I was forced to.

It was probably one of the worst birthdays in my life, honestly. But I'm not complaining anymore because I happen to love Atlanta now.

I am currently enrolled in college, and I am a manager at a huge Foot Locker in my town.

My best friend's name is Alicia. We got closer at the end of senior year in high school but I kinda wish we didn't become so close at such a late time. But we're still extra close, so it didn't really change much. I love her so much. I can trust her with anything, and I know she can trust me. I know she would never betray me, and I hope the feeling is mutual.

I am also a gym finnatic. I live in the gym. The gym is my life. It's definitely my third or fourth home. I make sure I'm in the gym everyday for at least 2 to 3 hours, and then I work out some more when I get home.

Anyway, I guess you can say I've got everything together. The only thing I'm really missing out on right now is a boyfriend, and quite honestly that is the least of my worries. All of my friends are dating, talking to someone, and some of them are even married! But, I honestly think they jumped into their relationships way too quickly, and some of their relationships aren't as great as they seem. Without a doubt, in 2-3 years, their relationships will be over. I hope it doesn't happen though. I wish them all the best of luck, though. After all, who am I to judge?

I wrote all of that down in a journal, as my english teacher continued to speak.

"All I want you to do is to express yourself in this journal. This is college. You may be adults, but I believe you're still growing! Feel free to write in it, even if it's after class." She said, as she smiled dreamily in the front of the class.

My english teacher, Mrs. Johnson is definitely always on Cloud 9. I mean, she's always happy and she talks like she's high all the time. And she really takes on to me because we have the same last name, or so she says.

"Alliyah? Do you want to share anything?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts. She smilied brightly, with her red lipstick smeared on her front teeth.

"Umm." I said, wiggling in my seat, looking down out my notebook, then around the classroom.

"Not right now.. I haven't umm. Completed the rest of my-(GCO)"

"Oh! I'm sorry! Am I distracting you? Continue Continue Continue!" She said fastly, wavering her hands all over the place.

I chuckled uncomfortably, and picked my pen back up from my desk, with intention to write until she started up again.

"Remember ladies and gentlemen, you can write about anything. From love, relationships, and happiness to the hatred, painful, and most dreadful moments of your life." She beamed.

I nodded my head, as I crossed my legs under my desk, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"But I really hope you haven't experienced any bad times in your life." She said, frowning.

I rolled my eyes, sighing deeply, slightly aggrivated at the fact that this lady just doesn't shut up.

"I know." This kid De'Quan whispered in my ear next to me, in a knowing tone.

I giggled quietly, putting a string of hair behind my ear.

I didn't know what else to write, so I just stared at my notebook, and not long after began to doodle on the sides of the paper.