chapter2: stranger things happens

Then she disappeared! The teacher was so angry from me and she called my parents she said to them that I am not concentrating in the class and keep staring everywhere and bla bla bla....I had nothing to do with that!

The teacher warned me for the last time. Then while we are entering the car, " kathrine just....why you always do that, always weird with your actions! And not listening to others ,,, why always starring! Why always careless.... just why!?" Said father.

Feeling disappointed and sad I said:"father just don't bother yourself asking me why!? Because I even have much more questions I don't know their answers and trying to find that out!"

And I entered the car and closed the door

My mom was mad from me too but she gotta better be silent this time because she knows if she tried to talk to me and let me understand the situation I won't bother myself listening anymore.

.

.

.

But I tried alot not to do so but I couldn't. I don't know,,, I feel my imaginations controls me!

I entered my room and lied on the bed.

I started remembering what I imagined on my way to school and in the class.

Suddenly, everything got mixed in my mind. The image of the girl with my room and opening and closing doors and dark stuffs! I felt confused.

At the moment, I heared a whispering voice saying:"h-help m-me kathrine! H-Help me"

And suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders I turned around quitly. I found nothing I saw only fingers disappearing in the dark and then found the curtain of the window moving! I screamed and screamed very loudly " moooom moom!!!" Running from my room and getting down stairs. I fell on my face......

.

.

Then I was going to say to my mother what's going on. But I saw a big shadow with a weird, strong voice saying to me "shuuut uup" 

I didn't listen to that because I put in my consideration that these are imaginations only!

Then the voice started to be louder saying "YOU sh-SHUUUUUUUT UUUUUP"

I was so so so afraid and I did shut up.

"What's going on sweetie"

Said my mother.

Breathing hardly I said: "O-oh y-yeah,nothing. ... oh no, y-yes I guess I wanted to ask you about my red lipstick ^_^"

My mother: lipstick!! o.O

Hesitated, I said: Oh yes ... I guess,,, yeah,, or fine okay byeeee >.<

I felt so crazy asking my mom about "lipsticks" but it's much better than nothing! 

.

.

.

.

I didn't want to go back to my room because once I am there I imagine horrors and hear troubles. 

I called my best friend cayla

"Hi"

Cayla: "hi kathrine"

I felt that voice was the same I heared in the class from that strange girl.

I said in myself "no I am just imagining the girls voice again it's noooot true,,, that's cayla I know ... yeah that's cayla !

I resaid: "hello!"

Cayla: "hey kathrine! I missed you so so much .... I am coming from Amesterdam soon.

I felt relaxed saying: "missed you more...I wish I could be there with you"

Cayla: "I wish that too ,,, love you sweetie"

I said: "I love you too,,, gotta see you soon!"

Cayla: "I will miss you ...bye!"

I said: "bye..."

.

.

.
I turned my back suddenly. I saw my mother on the view of that girl starring at me and going toward me!!

I screamed and screamed saying
"mooooooooooooom!"

Author's note:

I hope u liked it guys ....

On the third chapter I will descrip kathrine and draw her

Enjoy ;)