-The Devil is shy again-

*i really Hope Taynew never read this kind of shit like Pavel do, cause i would die istantly, so this is bad guys really bad, you should really pay attentions, if you are not at least fourteen you should not read It cause your growth could stop*

-Ehi what are you doing here?-

Tay was coming out from the shower and he had found his Hin, sitting on his couch.

-I'am watching Netflix on your couch-

-I can see that but can i ask you "why"?-

-Cause i forgot to pay my account.-

-Ok...-he said, he didn't want to argue with him because he thought Hin was lying, he never forgot to do such things, but he was pretty sure he used this excuse to passing time together, or at least he hope that was like that, but he wouldn't say anything, in any case, cause Tay really liked spending time together even if he had to use the lame excuses.

-What are you watching?-

-I 'am watching this new thai show i think Perth Is really talented for his young Age...-

-I think we have the best thai actor ....- He said looked at him and smile.

New smiled to him back, but suddnely Tay said

-Singto Prachaya-

The smile vanished of Newwiee's face he staring the screen upset and Rolling his eyes.

Newwiee didn't say anything anymore, he kept watching the show focus, after a while Tay looked at him and he saw him chewed something.

-What are you eating?- Tawan asked curious.

New distractly gave to him the bowl he had beside him.

-It's a popcorn - he said always focus on the show on TV.

-What did you put on it?- he asked thoughtful-it has a strange colour...-

-It's caramel ... It's caramel corn- New explained.

-You did it ?-

-Oh can you shut up... I buy the popcorn, i Just added the caramel to It ...i wanted to try... Please be quiet I'm watching...- he said pointed the TV annoyed.

Tay Rolled his eyes but he took some caramel corn and he tried It.

-Do you like it?- New asked. He still had his eyes fixed on the screen.

-It seemed like the salty and the sweety combined perfectly together...-

New put pause on the screen and he looked at him.

-I didn't asked a review Tee- he smiled sarcastic.

-There Is not cameras in there, i Just asked if you liked or not ...do you like it?- he asked again.

-mmm... - said Tay annoyed.

-Perfect, you eat It and shut your mouth!- he said putting play on the remoter.

-I like to taste food, i didn't eat anything like a pig- he prostest.

New took a lot of popcorn on his hand and he filled his mouth challenging Tay with his eyes, then he licked his fingers keeping to stare him.

Tay laughed resigned, he took just one popcorn cover with a lot of caramel, he staring It for a long time and then he said.

-This food reminds us ro me-

New looked him surprising and put the video on pause again, he looked the popcorn Tay had in his fingers and he eat It.

-Why ? - He asked still chewing.