027

Previously on Little Mix of Wrestling 3: 

Veronica got a knife out. "Now, its time," Veronica said. "Veronica, she's in labor, you don't need a baby yet," Ethan said. "I will not stop until I have this baby in my arms," Veronica said. 

Jesy grabs her gun out of her back as she heard sirens. "Hey, Vero, go to hell," Jesy said, holding her gun. Veronica turns around and Jesy shoots Veronica in the leg. Jesy drops the gun and passes out.

Veronica falls to the ground, police cars, along with Fergal, Jordan and Alex. "Jordan and Alex, get Perrie. Fergal rushes over to Jesy. She started fading. "Fergal, the baby..," Jesy said, weakly and passed out.

"Jessica, stay with me," Fergal said, as he saw her jeans wet. He held her close.

--------------------------

They got to the hospital. Fergal was holding Jesy's hand, as Jesy was still passed. "Careful, she's pregnant and her water broke," Fergal said. 

They wheeler back. "Mr. Devitt, we will take care of her. Just wait here," nurse said. 

Fergal nodded. He stayed in the waiting room. Jesy was getting an emergency c-section to save her and the baby. 

An hour later, the nurse came out. "Fergal Devitt?" the nurse asked. "I'm here. Is Jessica okay?" he asked. "She's stable. We had to do an emergency c-section on her to save the baby," she said. 

"How's the baby?" he asked. "She's in the NICU since she was born pretty early," she said. "Can I see Jessica?" he asked. "Of course, follow me," she said. 

Jesy was laying down on the hospital bed, with a monitor, IV and tube in her nose. Fergal got to the room and sat next to her. 

Jesy was resting, he held hand. "Jessica, please wake up. I'm sorry for leaving you alone," he said, tearing up.

Next Day 

Janice arrived to see Jesy. Jesy hasn't woken up up. "I can't believe I left her out of my site. I told her I protect her and the baby," he said.