You're an asshole but I love you

And you make me so mad I ask myself

Why I'm still here, or where could I go

You're the only love I've ever known

But I hate you, I really hate you

So much, I think it must be

True love, true love

It must be true love

It was a beautiful day, as they stood in front of each other in the hallway at Sunnydale High.

"I need the necklace," he stated to her.

"What?" she said, innerly mad and upset. "I thought it was a gift," she added.

"No; Last night it was a gift. Today it's scrap metal. Come on, Cordelia. You're not mad."

He clearly didn't know her as well as he thought, because she was innerly mad. She loved that necklace. It was the best Valentine's Day present he could've given her. So, being upset but not showing it, she decided to hurt him by saying, "It's a good thing we broke up. Now I don't have to pretend that I like it."

After giving it to him, she walked away.

*Lover's Walk*

Nothing else can break my heart like

True love, true love

It must be true love

No one else can break my heart like you

It was a nebulous night, as Cordy, standing next to Oz, witnessed Willow and Xander kissing.

"I have to get out of here."

She rushed out of the old factory room, towards the stairs, mentally hurt. She had abandoned The Cordettes; her friends, to be with him. Now he'd broken her heart.

*Bad Eggs*

(I love you, I think it must be love, I love you)

Why do you rub me the wrong way?

Why do you say the things you say?

Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be

But without you I'm incomplete

I think it must be true love, true love

It must be true love

It was a beautiful day at Sunnydale High, as Cordy and Xander, between classes, secretly made out in a broom closet.

*Lover's Walk*

Nothing else can break my heart like

True love, true love

It must be true love

And no one else can break my heart like you

(Like you)

It was a nebulous night, as Xander set flowers on the food stand, trying to be quiet, thinking she was still asleep.

She turned her head to look at him.

"Xander?"

"Yeah?"

"Stay away from me."

She turned her head to look at the hospital window again.

He walked away, knowing that when it came to Cordy, arguing with her never worked, because she would always win the argument. Besides, he knew that their relationship was probably over after she saw him and Willow kissing in the old factory room.

*Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered*

No one else can break my heart like you

(Like you)

No one else can break my heart like you

It was a dismal night in Buffy's basement, as they argued, which led to him telling her why every girl wanted him.

"You did this for me?" she said, surprised, since she'd just broken up with him the night before.

"Yes; except your hide is so thick, not even magic can penetrate it!" he replied.