Chapter 11: Catastrophe Returns

Start from the beginning

"Put your weapons away!"

Flashbacks of that day kept going through Y/n's head. From once scared and confused, now to someone that the entire country knows.

As Y/n got closer, he started to see a bit of movement from specific areas, it was her guards. Right before they got to the entrance, five appeared and all stood in a V shape. The one in the front started to talk, Y/n recognized the voice from when he was first summoned.

"Long time since you've been here, I dare say."

"Need to speak to her, we need some help and she's the only one that can allow for me to have it." Y/n replied looking at all the cloaked figures.

"She already knows that, I dare say" she continued with the same speech pattern as before.

"Doesn't surprise me, you all are hiding in plain sight for her. I'm not fooled" Y/n retorted while noticing Sistine and Toothless finally caught up.

"Follow me inside, but leave the dragon out here, I dare say" the main one replied. The other four made room for her to walk and followed her after. Y/n turned to Toothless and ordered him to stay.

"Now, if there's an attack, dont be hesitant to do the worse. We are going to see someone important buddy, we will be right back." Y/n rubbed his head. Toothless nodded, but began to act goofy because he turned around and stiffened his body and constantly looked around the area, just like a guard.

"Just who are we seeing Y/n?" Sistine asked following him inside the building. 

"Her majesty" Y/n opened the door. The guards for her were waiting on them, once they entered, they continued to show Y/n where she was.

They followed the group to a specific room, the guard Y/n talked to at the beginning knocked on it a couple of times.

"He is here madame, I dare say"

"Please, let him in, along with his partner" she replied.

Y/n and Sitine entered the room and as soon as they did, Y/n took his hat off and got to one knee. Sistine stood there in complete shock, looking at the Queen of Melromarc. She didn't know what to expect when she saw her. Her hair and eyes matched with the same purple color. Her royal gown consisted of purple and white, with a bronze chest plate. Her crown was perfectly placed within her bob tied hair and small bangs hanging from the sides.

"Yer majesty" Y/n bowed his head. Sistine got out of her daze and gave her bow to the queen.

"Y/n Black, it's good to see you. You've grown so strong since our last encounter." Mirellia replied bowing as well.

"The pleasure is mine. This here is Sistine Fibel, my most loyal companion. She joined me right after my leave from here. Outside is my dragon named Toothless, he was acquired right after the first wave." Y/n got up and placed his hat on his chest. Mirellia noticed that his clothes were torn up and his hat was blood stained.

"I see you've gotten into quite a situation Y/n. I'll get my shadows to quickly get you straightened up with something new." She smiled to Y/n.

"W-wait a minute" Y/n tried to reply, but he had his hat taken away from him by the woman he spoke to at the entrance.

"Uh" Sistine tried to speak, but wasn't following what was happening.

"Come sit, we don't have a lot of time. The next wave will come very soon, within this week." Mirellia pointed at some chairs in her room.

Y/n and Sistine pulled the chairs closer to her and both sat down. The queen formally introduced herself to Sistine and Sistine had no words for how nice she was. Especially after seeing how her husband and Princess Myne acted.