Heroes fall

Hero Cookie was scared. 

He was hiding behind a tree that Cyborg Cookie had blasted over during one of their fights. He was breathing heavy, holding his side tightly. He could hear Cyborg flying around, Hero was trying hard to not start coughing.

Cyborg was his rival, but they always seemed to get concerned whenever they hurt him, sweet jelly he hoped they didn't see him like this.

Well, they weren't the one who did this, and knowing Jelly.Co Cyborg was probably going to find out where he was hiding.

"Jeez there you are-"

The sharp intake of breath let Hero know that they for sure saw the slash wound that covered most of his waist. Silence, thick, unbearable silence hung in the air for a few moments, before Cyborg flung at Hero and picked him up.

"Sweet Jelly- what happened? Are you okay?"

They quickly started their way to Aloe Cookie's lab, he just kept his hand over part of the wound, Cyborg didn't even bother with the door when they got there, just blasting a hole into the ceiling.

"Really Cyborg?"

Aloe looked over from the (Honestly intimidating) computer, eye's widening for a moment when he saw Hero. He quickly got off the chair he had been sitting on and scurried over, taking Hero out of Cyborgs arms.

"What the hell- what happened?"

Hero just clung onto Aloe, who quickly placed him on a table, Hero had started crying.

"Hero- what happened?"

Cyborg helped Hero get his suit off, Aloe had him lay down and Cyborg ran off to find... well, he didn't know what they where going to grab, but Aloe pulled up his shirt and got to work one cleaning up the wound.

Hero passed out at some point, waking up what he assumed was a few hours later with Cyborg sitting at the end of the table, and Aloe typing away on the computer.

"Ugh..."

"Eep! ALOE HE'S AWAKE! Hey! Welcome back to the world of the living!"

"What... what happened?"

Aloe scooted over on the chair, lab coat stained with blood.

"Cy found you bleeding out behind a fallen over tree,"

"... Oh,"

Hero looked at his shirt, which was stained with even more blood.

"..."

He let out a sigh and rubbed his head.

"I uh... don't know what happened, in case your wondering,"

Aloe very quietly placed a hand on Hero's forehead.

"Okay, just go back to bed, you might faint, you uh... lost a lot of blood,"

Hero just nodded and went back to sleep, not notcing the small glance Aloe and Cyborg exchanged.