That word caught Sabre's attention and he soon feel limp in Origin's hold, sobbing.

"We were so close" Alex cried.

"It seems I have truely won, all of you hurt him so he turned to the one that hasn't" Origin chuckled.

"I wouldn't speak so soon" Lucas said.

"Lucas, you're awake" Rain commented

"Yeah" The blonde then glare at no one specific, "I'm awake only to see my cousin in the arms the Steve who practically kidnap him and used his emotions against him" 

Origin, worried now that Lucas is awake, told Sabre that they should be heading home; unfortunately, that didn't happened.

"You're not going anywhere" Lucas growled as his left eye turned to gold, "Shark"  

Shark nodded his head as his left eye turned blue as he said, "Let me tell you something Origin, you are messing with the wrong people. When you mess with one you mess with us all" 

Blue/gold wings appeared on Lucas' back, same with Shark except his were blue/black. Sabre looked at them both. The humans then pulled out their weapons: Lucas a budder sword, Shark a diamond sword. Though stunned, Galaxy, Alex, Rain and Boss agreed with the humans and pulled out their weapons once again. 

"We're going to ask you one more time," Galaxy stepped forward, pointing his glowing pufferfish (happy people) towards Origin.

"Give us back Sabre" Rain readied his rainbow bow.

"Or else you'll face the consequences of you actions" Boss pulled out his blaze rod.

"You won't take my queen away from me!" Origin growled and summoned more minions. He then encased Sabre in a prism so he wouldn't be the middle of the fight.

As for Sabre he looked at the other humans curiously, "Angels?"

"I'll show you what happens when you try to take what's mine!"

"We'll show you what happens when you hurt our friend"

As much as Sabre wanted to the fighting to stop, he couldn't as he was trapped in the prism that Origin put him in. All he could do was to watch as familiar people get hurt right in front of him. Sabre's eyes landed on the boy who was named Shark, he almost looked like the boy in his dreams. Looking at his hands, Sabre tried to remember what happened and push away the clouds that covered those memories.

That's when it happened.

Lucas let out a scream that Sabre knew all too well. Sabre watched as the blonde boy fall onto the ground along with the rest of the group as they had yet to regain their energy from the last fight.

Origin walk over to the five and pointed his sword at Shark's neck, "Any last words human?"

"G-Give me b-back m-my lily" Shark panted.

"Sorry, but that's not an option, he is destine to be my queen as I am his king. Now all of you shall perish" Origin raised his sword and brought it down towards Shark's head and all Shark could do was wait for death to take him as he listen to his friends pleading the Steve not to do it.

'I love you Sabre, I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to protect you. Please forgive me'

'Forgive me'