Got7 when they're jealous

Jaebeom: gets jealous when he sees you talking to a guy he doesn't know. comes up to you and gets really touchy. gives your guy friend a hard look. is curt with him and makes up an excuse as to why you and him need to leave. keeps his hands on your waist or arms at all times. probably embarrasses you but that truly wasn't his intention. later he'll pretend he wasn't jealous.

Mark: will feel awkward and out of place if you're really hitting it off with another guy, even if it's a mutual friend. won't contribute much to the conversation but will still be polite. he's a little reassured when you notice and quietly take his hand. will squeeze your hand and cheer up a little. will be honest about his feelings if you ask later.

Jackson: wants to befriend your guy friend, and does his best to do so. if that's just not working, he might get jealous. over-analyzes the guy's intentions and makes it seem worse in his head. when he figures out he's worrying over nothing he'll come talk to you about it. in the meantime though you'll have to deal with one clingy, overprotective Jackson.

Jinyoung: scowls and gives the guy a once-over. doesn't like what he sees. but that's probably because he thinks someone else is getting cozy with his girl. might abruptly point out that you and him are in a relationship. snarky and a bit sarcastic before he realizes what he's doing. feels bad for acting like that and apologizes to either you or you and your guy friend.

Youngjae: more insecure than jealous. tries to act like everything's okay. looks at his shoes a lot. doesn't leave your side for a second. you and him share a lot of the same insecurities so you pick up on it right away. you take him aside to reassure him. feels a little silly after hearing you tell him how special he is to you, but it happy once again regardless.

BamBam: you being close with another guy equals one very nervous BamBam. truly isn't the super jealous type. he knows his place and his boundaries. that's why he'll be pretty chill if it's just a normal friendship. but that doesn't mean he won't overthink it. and if this friend of yours gets flirty or crosses the line, he will be put in his place.

Yugyeom: he'll get really quiet if he's uncomfortable when you're with another guy. might send you little hints that he wants to just leave. if you don't pick up on the hints you'll definitely be hearing about it later. feels like a third wheel. doesn't show it in public but is actually upset. needs to talk about it with you.