〰Chapter 9〰

An- ok, but this photo is everything 😤😤 And I decided to use it for inspiration so credit to the artist^^ Anyways on to the story~~

➴ 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 ➶

Days passed by and it was the second to last day until Christmas break. Draco already knew that he wanted to stay home for Christmas. After everything that happened in the war, he just didn't have the heart to go back to the manor on what was supposed to be such a happy occasion. He knew that Luna, Anthony, and Harry were all going home for Christmas which left him by himself at Hogwarts.

Draco and Harry had made the hidden part of the forest their own secret location to where they could both go if they were frustrated, stressed, or mad. The reasons were actually endless but both boys enjoyed going there, there was just something about it that was calming and alluring.

True to his word, Harry had tried to help Draco cast his Patronus a couple of different times. Which in fact, lead them to where they were today.

"Come on, Draco, your not trying hard enough." Harry urged as they both stood in their shared room.

Draco had once again tried to produce a Patronus but again, nothing erupted from his wand. Draco let his shoulders sag as he let his arms fall to his sides.

"Just forget it." He mumbled.

"No." Harry said firmly and walked over to stand directly in front of him, "Come on, Just think of something stronger."

"What does it look like I'm doing?!" Draco replied irritated.

"I don't know! Just-" Harry sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Ok, what memory are you thinking of."

"I- don't, well it's not exactly a memory, I'm just thinking of happiness." Draco replied.

Harry shook his head, "Come on, Draco. I already told you that wasn't going to work. You need an actual memory, something that makes you really happy." Harry said.

"I can't exactly think of one." Draco grumbled.

"Are you serious? Not one single memory? You don't have any happy moments?" Harry asked.

"Of course I have happy memories, Potter. They're just not working." Draco replied, rolling his eyes.

"Well, try again then. I don't know, your first broom ride?" Harry suggested.

Draco shook his head.

"What about when you got your Hogwarts letter?"

"I don't think-"

"A special birthday party?"

"No."

"First spell you cast?"

"Really, I-"

"Favorite kiss?" Harry suggested, raising his eyebrows.

"I..." Draco trailed off.

The blonde gripped his wand tighter and aimed it at a distance. He closed his eyes and thought of Anthony and the way his soft lips felt against his.