"Any news?" I ask shakily, getting up from the bed and pulling on a pair of basketball shorts and a tee.

"So far, no." He says softly. I just nod my head and quickly make my way downstairs, shoving a pair of trainers on and yanking open the door. I come to an abrupt halt at the sight of two councillor's.

"Hello, is Louis around?" Natalie asks, making me frown.

"No. Why?" I ask, my panic beginning to rise again. She frowns in response.

"I asked him to come to the office this morning to give a statement about an incident yesterday. But he hasn't turned up. I wanted to make sure he was okay." She says politely.

My chest tightens at this.

"What incident?" I growl out, feeling my alpha start to become distressed.

"I'm afraid I am not at liberty, to discuss sensitive matters Harry." She says apologetically.

"Natalie, please. I am asking as your future alpha". I grit out. My fists clenching at my sides, as I try to control my alpha.

She must notice my struggle and lets out a sigh.

"I won't tell you what happened." She says sternly. "But I can tell you there was an incident between Louis and Nathan yesterday, at the dance".

My blood boils at the mention of that prick's name.

"Where is he?" I say, eerily calm.

"He's being dealt with accordingly. We will let your father know and he can decide what happens." She says firmly.

"Like fuck, he will." I growl out, storming off towards where I've spotted Nathan hang out.

As soon as I spot him, I see red. I grip the collar of his shirt and shove him up against the wall. He looks shocked but quickly recovers and sends a cocky smirk my way.

"What's the matter Harold?" He teases, causing his little group to chuckle.

He tries to get my grip off him, only causing me to shove him harder.

"Where the fuck is Louis?" I growl out, eyes flashing red at him. His eyes widen showing he's scared, but again tries shrugging me off. "Fucking answer me you bastard!" I shout, causing him to flinch.

"I don't fucking know okay!" He exclaims in panic.

"Don't you fucking lie to me, you piece of shit." I shout out in my alpha voice, eyes remaining red this time.

He tilts his head in submission, but I don't let go. I need to make sure that my omega is safe.

"Alpha I'm sorry, but I don't know where he is." He cries out. I growl in frustration.

Bringing my fist back, I punch him square in the nose. A sickening crack fills the air, followed by Nathan's howl of pain.

"You're going to pay for what you did to my omega." I grit out. "I'll make sure of it." I spit out, before stalking off, trying to fight my alpha fully taking control.

I head towards the dinner hall. Where Liam comes out with a dejected look on his face. He catches my eye and shakes his head, a frown on his face.

"Where have you looked?" I grumble.

"Everywhere H." He says softly. "He isn't in any of the cabins. I've checked with Luke and Ash if he's with them, but he's not".

"FUCK!" I shout. My heart aches at the thought of Louis gone.

"Maybe he's gone home H? His mum could have picked him up?" He says softly, patting my shoulder. I close my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"He's not Li. Natalie is looking for him as well. She would have been notified if anyone was picked up." I mutter, a headache beginning to bloom.