Instantly I go rigid. Fists clenching at my sides.

"What did you just call him?" I ask coldly.

She rolls her eyes again.

"Oh please, as if you don't know. Nathan says he's been swinging around his group of friends all summer. You deserve someone so much better." She purrs, running her hand up and down my arm.

I let out a growl, pushing her away.

"Don't you ever fucking call him that again." I seethe. She rolls her eyes again, making me angrier.

"Whatever Harry, enjoy your sloppy leftovers." She chuckles.

I slam my fist into the wall next to her, making her jump.

"Don't talk about my omega like that ever again. Learn some fucking respect for those above you." I growl out. "If I ever hear you talk about my Louis like that again, I'll be sure to report to your little daddy what you've been doing all summer." I spit out, eyes flashing red.

"I'm sorry Alpha, I won't disrespect your omega again." She whimpers out, lowering her head in shame at being reprimanded by the future pack leader.

I send her one last glare before stalking off, heading towards Niall. But I come to an abrupt stop as I realise Louis is no longer with him.

"Where's Louis?" I ask gruffly, still feeling anger coursing through my veins at what Tanya said about my éros.

"Whoa H, what's got your knickers in a twist?" The omega chuckles small smile on his face, which drops as soon as he notices the expression on my face. "H what's the matter?" He asks in concern.

"Nothing. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude to you. It's just something freaking Tanya said." I sigh, feeling guilty for being rude.

"Was it about Louis?" He asks softly, an understanding look on his face. I just nod my head in response. "Okay well, you need to calm down. Stop being all huffy puffy alpha".

He pats my shoulder as Liam walks up to us, wrapping an arm around Niall's waist.

"You alright H?" Li asks in concern.

"Yeah, fine. I'm just gonna go back to the cabin and cool off. See you guys later." I grumble, not wanting to be here any damn longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry." Someone says desperately, shaking my shoulder. I let out a groan and roll over, trying to get away from them. "Harry for fuck sake, wake up!" The person exclaims, before pouring water onto my face.

"What the fuck?" I growl in annoyance, opening my eyes to a guilty-looking Niall. I let out a sigh and try to keep my anger at bay. I frown, pinching the bridge of my nose. "This better be important Ni. What do you want?"

"Um, actually, I just kinda wanted to ask you a question." He rambles.

"Niall get to the freaking point!" I exclaim, wanting to go back to sleep.

"When did you last see Louis?" He asks, looking concerned. This causes me to sit up properly, becoming fully awake.

"Why? What's happened? Is he not in his room?" I rush out, feeling panic bubble in my chest.

"No." Niall says softly, a frown making its way onto his face. "That's the thing, me and Li aren't sure if he came home last night. It was late, we had a bit to drink and we didn't check." He says gently.

"Where is Liam now?" I ask panic steadily rising.

"He's around checking other cabins. Just in case this is all a misunderstanding and Lou is just up early." He says calmly, but from the look on his face, I know he's concerned.