1.6|Lost Girls

Madison POV
I see Stefan with stake in his hand.
Madison: What happened and who do you need to kill?
I walked into the house.
Stefan: Damon, he killed Zach, I have to kill him.
Madison: Well, go right ahead, but listen to me, if you kill your brother, you will feel bad after.
Stefan:(listens to what I said and sighs) Fine, I wont kill him. What are you doing here?
Madison: Elena knows about you being a vampire, and me a witch.
Stefan: We'll handle it, were in this together.
Madison: Okay.(kisses him) I'm going to bed, where's your room?
Stefan:(smiles) Upstairs on the left.
I walked upstairs and found his room.

I put my bag on the floor next to the left side of the bed and took off my shoes and got in bed and fell right to sleep

~~~~
I woke up to Stefan laying next to me when he got up talking on the phone, I can hear him talking to Damon.
Stefan: Where are you?
Damon: I had a buffet. Where's my ring?
Stefan: I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?
Damon: No, what have you done? You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy.
Stefan: You're being careless. How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh?
Damon: I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan. Where's my ring?
Stefan: I gave it to Zach to hide. Probably shouldn't have killed him.
Damon: ...Ah, you almost got me. Where is it?
Stefan: I'll get it back, but I need time.
Damon: What, did you FedEx it to Rome?! Where is it? I want my ring, Stefan, or my next stop's Madison's.
Stefan: I already want you dead. Don't give me another reason to make it happen.
Damon: Don't give me another reason to rip you apart.
Stefan: Yeah? Is that gonna be before or after you get your ring back?
Damon: Just get it.
Stefan hangs up the phone.
Madison: Is everything okay?(I said sleepily)
Stefan: Yeah, it's just Damon, go back to sleep.(kisses her)
Madison puts her head in Stefan's chest and went to sleep, but she didn't hear Stefan say.
Stefan: I love you.(kisses her forehead and he went to sleep smiling)
~~~~~~~

(kisses her forehead and he went to sleep smiling)~~~~~~~