1.4|Family Ties

Madison POV

She went downstairs and Jenna was talking to the TV

Jenna: Scum ball. Scum bucket.
Madison: Jenna, are you talking to the TV, again? You know, you can't watch the news anymore?
Elena:(came downstairs) why she can't watch the news? She can do whatever she wants, Madison.(She glares at her.)
Madison: Do you know why Jenna left Mystic Falls in the first place.
Elena: the news guy, he's cute.
Jenna: there's nothing cute about him.(turns to Madison)What do you have there?
Madison: I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it to the founder's council for their heritage display.
Then Jeremy came downstairs and looks in the box.
Elena: how much do you think it's worth?
Jeremy: probably a lot. Why? So you can sell them.
Elena: I will never sell mom and dad's thing.
Jeremy:(rolls his eyes, and sees a pocket watch) dad was supposed to give this to the first born son, but he never did.
Madison: here, take it.
Jeremy: Really, are you sure?
Madison: yeah, dad would want you to have it.
Jeremy: thanks Madi.(smiles)
Elena has a jealous look on her face, because her and Jeremy doesn't have that sister and brother bond like him and Madison does, that's why she envy her, and a lot of other things.
Then the doorbell rings, and Madison went to get the door, and she sees Stefan.
Stefan: Hi.
Madison kisses him passionately and drags him into the house, and up to her room.
Madison: Hi. So you wanted to tell me something.
Stefan: Uh, don't be afraid of me.
Madison: Stefan, I would never be afraid of you, come in you can tell me anything.
Stefan: I'm a vampire.
Madison:....I knew vampires were real.(smiles)
Stefan:(shocks) you're not scared of me?
Madison: no, silly billy, I'm not scared of you, and I have a secret of my own, I'm a witch and a werewolf. A hybrid you can call it.
Stefan: but how?
Madison: I was adopted, my birth parents wanted me to live a happy life, before they died.
Stefan: What's your birth name?
Madison: Avery Labonair. My birth family is from New Orleans, Louisiana.
Stefan: That's a beautiful name.
They started making out, and Stefan is kissing Madison neck when veins appeared under his eyes and Madison sees, and she touches his face.
Madison: Beautiful.
Then they pulled away and sat up on the bed.
Madison: How do you look in a suit?
Stefan: I can pull one off.
Madison: how about tomorrow night? Will you be my date to the founders party?
Stefan: they still do those?
Madison: have you be?
Stefan: I haven't been since 1864.
Madison: woah, I'm dating an old man.
Stefan:(starts tickling her)
Madison:(laughing) S-Stefan, Stefan, stop. I'm gonna piss myself.(laughing)
Stefan: Say I'm the sexiest boyfriend in the world.
Madison:(still laughing) you're the sexiest boyfriend in the world.
Then Stefan stopped tickling her.
Madison: Okay, this year, there this heritage project that me and my mom did together, and it meant a lot to me and her. She was really involved in the founder's council, and it was her favorite party. I know it sounds really boring, but—
Stefan: I would be honored to accompany you,
Miss Gilbert.
(Her full name is Madison Avery Labonair-Gilbert)
Madison: the pleasures all mine, Mr. Salvatore.

~~~~~~
Later on, the doorbell rings and Jermey opens the door and seen Jake.
Jake: I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box of stuff.
Madison: Hey Jake, please be careful.
Jeremy: Yeah, be careful with it dick.
Madison: Hey, guys knock it off, please?
Jake: I'm fine, he's just being a punk.
Jeremy: I got your punk.
Madison: look, Jake, maybe you should go. Tell your mom I'll see her tonight.
Jake: hey, would it make a difference if I told you I actually like Vicki?
Jeremy: not even if you mean it.
Madison:(closes the door) why do you guys fight over Vicki? Do you even like her?
Jeremy: to tell you the truth, I don't even know if I like her anymore, maybe I liked her when I was high but not anymore.
~~~
In Madison room, Camilla and Celia was getting ready with Madison, they were doing their nails together.
Celia: Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen.
Madison: tough call. Can we mix them?
Camilla: look at you, getting at pretty for your date. You seem happy.
Madison:(smiles) I am happy, I really think Stefan is the one guys.
Celia: were going to be your maid of honor, right?
Madison: of course, you two are my best friends.
Camilla: we love you too.
Madison: So, CeCe What is it that you wanted to tell me?
Celia: I'll tell you tomorrow I don't want to ruin your happiness.
Madison: CeCe, tell me.
Celia: Okay, fine. Elena came up to me at school, and Damon told her that Stefan has a interesting backstory.
Madison: Uh-Huh.
Celia: do you know what happened to his ex-girlfriend Katherine?
Madison: that she broke his heart.
Celia: well, it's the other way around, Stefan broke her heart, because he cheated on her, and then she died, and Stefan was heart broken, and he went mad.
Madison: Well, that sounds like a one person part of the story meaning Damon.
Celia: I just wanted you to know, so you want get hurt.
Madison: Stefan is none of those things.
Camilla: Yeah? How do you know?
~~~~~
Camilla, Celia and Madison are getting ready for the party.
Madison: Hey Jeremy, are sure you don't want to go to the party?
Jeremy: yeah, I'm good, you girls have fun.(he looks at Celia, and smiles at her and leaves)
Celia:(blushes)
Madison and Camilla smiles at her.
Camilla: Ooh, CeCe you better get that, or i will.
Celia:(looks at her)
Camilla: kidding, that's all you.
Madison: Go for it, CeCe, Jeremy deserve someone like you. Vicki is not good for him.
Celia: thanks Madi.
~~