He stared at me with a dorky smile and pecked my lips, "I'm so hopelessly in love with you," he spoke above a whisper. I shied away but was stopped by his finger tilting my chin back up, "No more shying away, baby."

I lightly smiled and pressed my lips to his, "Not as much as how hopelessly in love I am with you," I mumbled against his lips. This felt like a dream. A cheesy, love struck dream.

I felt his smile against my lips, "How did I end up so lucky to have you?" he asked, holding my small face in his rather large hands.

"Well it wasn't easy," I shrugged with a sarcastic tone. He smiled and shook his head, pulling me into a big hug.

"But it was worth it," I nodded in agreement and ran my fingers through his Tarzan hair.

"I never thought you'd look good with long hair," I mentioned.

"Just thought it'd let it hang for a while," he chuckled to himself and hid his face in my shoulder.

"Aren't you just the comedian?" I couldn't hold back my smile at his cheesy joke. "Would you like me to get us a coffee?" I asked.

"I've got a coffee machine right there," he pointed to the side of the room where a small coffee dispenser sat.

"I mean a real coffee and some lunch," I chuckled still stroking his hair.

"I'll come with you," he lifted his head.

"No, you're staying here to finish your work." I tapped his desk and he pouted his bottom lip. "Or you can stay in your house until Saturday," I smirked cheekily and his eyes widened.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh I would. I'll make sure Maria keeps you there."

Harry squints his eyes at me and tilted his head up slightly, "Well played, Thompson. I'll let you go and get our late lunch and coffee..." he lightly smirks and sits down in his chair.

"But?" I raised an eyebrow, smirking myself.

"I'm not telling you," he shakes his head.

"Fine, I don't want to know," I smiled down at him and pecked his lips before sliding off his desk, walking towards the door, unlocking it and picking my bag up.

~

On my way back I bumped into very confused a surprised Niall.

"Mini me, what're you doing here?" he asked with his usual smile.

"Uh, I'm just bringing these up to Harry," I referred to the box and bag in my hands.

"Ah, should've known. Harry hasn't stopped acting like he's on cloud nine since he's gotten back from Holmes Chapel," Niall smirked and crossed his arms. "And you two are?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I don't even know, Niall," I shrugged.

"Well can you hurry up and make it official because my wedding is only 5 months away."

"We'll see, Niall," I nodded, "I'll see you around," I began to walk off.

"Does that mean Harry will be bringing you around here more?" he called out.

"I tend to surprise him instead of him bringing me here," I replied turning my head back with a big smile, Niall let out a loud laugh and walked in the opposite direction as I finally reached Harry's door and knocked.

"Come in," I hear him call out. I open the door and two faces look up to face me.

"You cheeky bastard," Louis nudged Harry and walked over to me pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Lou," I greeted.

"Please tell me that you're at least banging him this time."

"Lou!" Harry chuckled.

"Whenever I get the chance," I replied winking and putting the coffees and the bag with our lunch on his table.

"I'll just leave you two to it then," Louis chuckled and exited the room, shutting the door behind him.

"You've had plenty of chances," Harry sat back in his chair with an amused smile.

"Well I like initiating it, so I choose when the chances are."

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap, "I love it when you take control."

"I love you," I replied, resting my hand on his chest and loosening his tie a little more and unbuttoning the top two buttons.

"I love you too," he smiled widely and pecking my cheek before we ate our lunch together.

~

As we were leaving his office, Harry intertwined our fingers together as we walked out of the building and to his car, he drove straight back to my place, since he already had his clothes packed in the back of his car.

Once we arrived at my place I made us both a tea and we sat chatting aimlessly outside on the balcony. A question had been bugging me all day, people have constantly asked me and I'm sure they've asked Harry too.

"Harry," he turned his head to face me, with a small smile.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

"People," he chuckled.

"No I mean-"

"I know what you mean, I was just teasing," he smiles at me, "Come here," he flicks his head and I stand up and walk over to him only to be pulled down onto his lap. He rested his chin on my shoulder and curls his arms around my body.

"What do you want us to be?" he asked.

"What you want us to be."

"You want to know what I want us to be?" he asked and I nodded. "I want us to be together through anything and everything. I want you to wake up of a morning and never regret anything. I want to know you're happy and never be sad unless we watch a sad and romantic movie. I want you to be mine for longer than forever. Longer than infinity. Longer than any length of time. I know we're still young but-"

"Harry. Will you do the honour of being mine?" I interrupted.

His smile grew and he cupped both of my cheeks, "I'd be an idiot to say no."

_________________________________________________________________________________

So that just happened. And yeah I know it sounds like a cheesy proposal but trust me no proposal yet. And I know this was an EXTREMELY cheesy chapter but I think we all wanted it to be am I right?

Please Comment, vote and share.

Lots of love,
~xHarrysxCuppyCakex