3-Lets goooo

H

Gemini's POV

I heard some boys talking about getting the keys to the mansion. And I decided to join them by saying

"I'll join too!"

The pair turn they're gaze to me, one had a muscular body (I'm so sorry unactive aries peeps-) and the other a slim, cute body.

"Okay, come on then!" Aries swing his hand towards the direction they were going.

I followed them trough the gigantic hallway that was decorated with cute objects to lighten the mood up.

Until taurus stopped us. And pointed to a door. Gold letters decorated the door.

And those golden letters became words that spit out "Pricipals office," we gaze at the door before two pairs were running towards us.

The two were panting and laughing. They slowly stood up straight while we watch them in confusion.

"Ah- sorry- heh- uh- I'm- Uh- eH- aquari- ergh- us, and- pft- this- this is- my- bff! Sag- sagi- sagittarius,"

Aquarius said between chuckles and pants.

"But you can call aquarius aqua and me, sag or sagi!"

Sagittarius said with pure proud.

Soon a girl with muted blue hair walk towards us.

"Excuse me? Uh- is this the principals-"

"Yup," taurus cut her before she finished.

"Okay, can I- uh- go in first? If not its okay!" She said in a low, embarresed voice.

We all nodded as she knocks, then push the door open to reveal a gigantic office!

It was neat, it looks comfartable, OMG! My dream room!

The principal flashes his gaze towards us and release a smile.

"Ah! Students! Finding your mansion keys, right?" He said while looking into a drawer, objects hitting eachother making noises.

"Yeah," Aquarius said sternly.

"Ah, please sit down in those couches there, while waiting for the others," He points at comfartable sofa.

Aquarius and Sagittarius ran up to a 3 person couch and jump in it while laughing.

I smirk and ran towards them and jump into the vacant spot next to them.

The two were suprised but laughs.

"Damn girl! You radiate the same energy as us!"

Sagittarius fist palms me.

The others sit in the couch or find entertaiments.

Like looking at books (gemini: ner-), looking at potraits, and much more!

A door creak open revealing the other half.

"Ah there you are!" The principal clasped his hands together.

"Everyone please take a sit and listen up!"

The principal says.

"I am Mr. Chepus or you can call me Chepi, chep or principal. Now, I'll cover about where the mansion is and more stuff. Now, your mansion is behind the school, and each floor is for a spesific element since we're dividing you guys to groups of four,"

Mr. Orion says.

"Now, the first element is Fire,"

He claps and a screen appears showing our groups.

"Now floor one will be fire, up there you guys have, the gym, the kitchen and all thise stuff," Orion continues.

"Then Earth is in the 2nd floor. And then, for the 3rd floor we merge air and water so the 4th floor can be a hang out place,"

I saw a girl across me smirk with joy, she must like plants, huh?

"Now the fire group is, aries, leo, and sagittarius," he does a gesture signaling they have to stand up.

The three stood up and look at eachother.

Sagittarius shrugged and look to the front.

As Leo and Aries fist bump eachother.

The two kept cheering about how they're both in the same group but was interrupted by someone raising their hands.

"Yes Virgo?" Principal Chep asks.

"Uh, how about our belongings? Like shirts, books, and others,' Virgo spits out.

"Ah, we ask your parents to pack everything you guys have and send it here! No worries,"

He replies.

"But either way, heres your keys fire signs, the bigger one is for the mansion and the smaller for going to your rooms provided,"

Principal Chep hands them some keys and we watch the others go,"

And then it was earth.

Eh, I dont want to be that element, honestly, I wanted to be a fire

The three earths signs were Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.

Same like the others, ori gave them keys, they went outside, yada, yada, yada.

Then it was air.

I got excited, thats one I like! I really like the wind, it just, helps me think.

"Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius,"

Ooh! Nice! I stood up and ran towards him with joy.

He giggles and hand me the keys, then to the others.

I bash trought the door with aquarius following behind running too.

We ran out and saw the fire and earth signs gazing at something.

"Woah..."