They entered party hall. All were already arrived. Siya introduces some other frnds to ragini and gets busy in talking with her frns. Ragini comes at other side and stands alone. She wanted to b alone. Waiter comes with juice. First she says no then she takes. Laksh enters with kavita. Everyone's eyes were on them. Both were seemed happy. Ragini cudnt digest it. She was getting hurt. She finishes her juice and takes other. After sometime man came on stage

Man: now I request laksh sir to propose kavita ma'am in front of us.

Laksh says no but all tells him to do. A lady brings ring to laksh. Laksh takes it. Holds for some time.

Lak: i can't propose. M feeling shy. But I'll make her wear this ring.

Kavita smiles. She gives her hand to him. He was abt to insert ring but it fell from his hand and goes near ragini's leg. Laksh looks at her and shocked to see her.

Man: ma'am pls give the ring.

Ragini bends and takes ring. Looks at ring, then looks at laksh. She moves towards laksh holding ring staring at him only. Laksh was also seeing her only. She comes near him. She forwards her hand to give ring. Still her eyes were on him only. And his too. He keeps his hand on ring. Both shared an eye lock.

Kav: laksh.

They broke eyelock. Laksh took ring. Ragini goes back to her place and starts to look at him again. Laksh slowly inserts ring in kavita's finger looking at ragini. All clapped. Her eyes filled with tears. She takes glass and again drinks at once. But she took alcohol glass by mistake. All were congratulating kavlak. But laksh eyes were searching ragini. He sees ragini standing alone. He can clearly see pain on her face. Ragini starts feeling dizzy. She fell on floor unconscious. All ran to her including laksh.

Siya: ragini, ragini. Open ur eyes.

One person says: she drank a lot, that's y she lost conscious.

Siya: pls help me to take her till car.

Laksh was abt to move but stops.

 Two girls helped siya. Siya left in car with ragini. Here kavita sees laksh in tension.

Kav: wat happened? R u ok?

Lak: ya. M ok.

.............. .............. ............... .......................

Siya reached home with unconscious ragini.

Sami worried: kya hua ragini ko? Siya u were with her na? wat happened?

Siya: by mistake she drank alcohol. I think first time she drank so got unconscious. Don't wry she'll come in sense soon. I'll wait.

After few mins siya gets call from her home.

Sami: u go home. Already its late. m here with ragini. I'll call u once she comes in sense.

Siya: ok. I'll wait for ur call. Bye. Gn.

Sami: bye.

After sometime ragini gets conscious. But still she was under affect of drink. She hugs sami and cries. She tells her everything. Sami feels bad for her. She consoles her and makes her sleep. But in sleep also she was taking laksh name.

Rag: laksh. Y u cheated me? I believed u blindly but u. u cheated.

............... ....................... ......................

Its mrng. Ragini got up holding her head. sami comes with lemon juice.

Sami: hav it. U feel better.

Ragini thanks her.

Sam: ragini, I know it's hard for u. but its ur life. U hav to take one decision. U can't cry like this daily.

Rag: I'll leav that job.

Sami: then? Then wat will u do? First of all its tough to get a job and upto when u'll run from him. kabhi na kabhi uska saamna karna padega. Take leav today and think.

Sami leaves from there to her office. Ragini calls siya and tells to inform her senior abt her leav.

Whole day ragini was lost somewhere and thinking something.

Rag: sami was rite. i shud decide wat to do. Aur meine decide karliya.