Chapter 15: Blackmail Possibilities

Start from the beginning

My mouse hovers over the first picture and clicks on it. When it fully loads, it's a picture of me from behind in front of a large tan-bricked house with a strained look on my face. . .

As I pick my wedgie.

This brat got a picture of me from last week picking my wedgie after the motorcycle ride! I could've sworn nobody was outside when that even happened. I looked around! It was completely empty besides some old man, probably with 2/2 vision, walking his chihuahua. He was the only person outside and I know for a fact he doesn't know Misty or had a camera. Better yet, know how to work one.

The next picture in there is me laying on the floor, tongue hanging all out, eyes uneven, it basically looks like I'm trying to lick the floor and there's a crowd of people surrounding me and my flying, dark hair. Where the heck is this picture at? It's all darkly lit in there and multicolored specks are reflecting from the floor. Well I know I wasn't at a bachelorette party or anythi--oh, no.

She was at Purple Moon, too? If she's trying to let people know she's sane, it's not really working. It actually looks more like she's my personal stalker. She saw me dance and made it look like the most revolting thing ever. The caption reads:

'omg, rose.... donnt wearr yyourself out girll. you can licck the floor all u wannaa xD'

Boy, Misty has it coming. The rest of the pictures aren't extremely embarrassing, but it's enough to tick me off. Don't anyone dare to even try and make a joke out of me or my friends because if you do, expect there to be an arranged funeral. I'll even let you pick out your casket.

The end of my bed creaks and I ignore it. Maybe my foot twitched or something. Suddenly, heavy breathing fills my hair and my head snaps up to see. . . myself? Wait no, not just myself but two of me. One blocking the door, jaw clenched and arms crossed and the other leaning down in front of me with deep blue eyes. For one: My eyes aren't blue, they're hazel, and two: My nostrils can't flare to a size that's able to fit a freaking cell phone up into it.

The Rose in front of me slowly closes my laptop as I stare at her with wide eyes, frozen in place. How do "I" know where the real "I" live? Nope, that's not weird at all.

She calmly takes a hold of the front of my shirt, thrusts me to the floor, and immediately the other me that was by the door comes over and grabs my hands preventing me from using them.

"Don't worry, Rose. We'll be kind enough to let you live." Her fist takes a hard jab to my stomach making me wretch in pain and a squirt of blood release from my mouth. "For now." The airways to my throat feel like they're being pinched shut and I can't do a thing about it. "Hold her." Isn't she already freakin' doing that?!

Rose in front takes some steps backwards and grabs my sofa chair leg, breaking it off. Well, good. Now I need a new couch. She plays with it a bit bouncing it up and down in her hand before she chucks it at my head, hitting my cheek dead on and more blood hurls from my mouth. Clorox stain remover better work for this.

What's their purpose? Are they here to torment me for fun? Sent by somebody? Mad because the bottle she stole from me of lotion was half empty? In between breaths I manage to calm my heart rate a little. "What're you here for?" My arms above my head are stretched to the extent where I feel like they'll fall off if she applies any more pressure.

"Oh look; it speaks. I have a feeling you know exactly why we're here. We all warned you to stay away. You didn't have to have these special little powers. They were supposed to be mine. But you got in the way." A stinging sensation came across my cheek and I feel some warm blood flowing down it too. She back slapped me. Why am I not fighting back? I should've thought of this a while ago.