Chapter 11

Alvaro walked out of the room so i could continue questioning Vic. And when he answered it wasn't mom on the other side of phone. It was our dad that we haven't talked to in years...
*Your Pov*
Alvaro walks out and i continue to question Vic.
y/n- so i doubt its you but i just wanted to get everyone's side of the story. what's yours.
Vic- this is ridiculous. well....
I was wondering why she was getting defensive.
Vic- i feel like we should start with Last Summer. Alvaro and i knew where you and Mattia were and we saw Kairi and Alejandro. We knew you all were safe sooo we left. We went to the abandon building by the school. We just went there to talk originally. One thing led to another and we slept together. After we finished , we came to your grandmas so no one would be suspicious....
i interrupt.
y/n- WAIT YOU SLEPT WITH MY BROTHER AND I HAVENT KNOWN. When Mattia and i did we told you guys. Even though you had already known we still told you. (i felt guilty because we had just had sex again and didn't tell them but still that's not the point.) Vic you're my best friend why wouldn't you tell me about that. And how do i know that you didn't tell my business to keep yours a secret. at this point i wouldn't put it past you. idk what else you're lying about now.
Alvaro walks back in....
a- y/n dad called. *he had an upset look on his face
y/n- *i passed out because i was so overwhelmed with what as happening....*
(tbc) 🙃