Just let it burn

So, ok..... did you guys saw that new picture someone posted at the Oscar dinner? Bradga was GLOWING owejrowijerowjednf I miss them so much </3

 I hope you guys like it and please don't forget to leave a comment!!

Here it is a big one.

~~~

Stefani runs to the front door of her house.

"Hello, Mr. Cooper. Long time no see." She smiles winking at the man in front of her.

"Stefani." He bows a little, chuckling. "Brought you something." Bradley shows what he was hiding behind his back. A big bouquet of white roses.

Stefani gasps and receives the bouquet in her arms.

"B, you didn't have to do this! They're beautiful!" She takes time to smell the flowers while Bradley closes the door. "You always knows what my taste is."

"I know they're your favorites." He smiles, kisses her forehead and they walk to the kitchen. It is their favorite place. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. Last week was my birthday and you weren't here." She rolls her eyes smiling and put the flowers in a jar on the large wooden table.

"Sorry." Bradley shrugs. "I had things to do, but that doesn't mean I didn't think of you."

"Oh, I know." She responds with a mocking laugh, turning to finish preparing the food. "And how are you and your girls?"

Bradley laughs noticing that she avoids looking at him straight in the eye. She's upset but tries not to let that feeling flow between the two of them that night, because after all she was happy to have him even if only for a few hours.

"Lea is fine." He starts to wash the dishes, feeling at home. "Irina is trying to. She didn't like to know that I came to see you."

"And she's absolutely right." Stefani puts some platters on the table.

"I missed you." Bradley is sincere in exposing that feeling. He turns to her. "One month was really a long time to be away from you."

"Really?" Gaga giggles, picks up two plates and sets them on the table, returning to Bradley.

"Stef." he catches her eye as he holds her wrist with a wet hand. "Why are you doing this?"

They make eye contact for the first time that night. Stefani's smile remains but gives a slight change. She shakes her shoulders.

"I just think that if you really missed me, things would have been different."

They do not look away. Bradley approaches her, breathing calmly. He brings her hand to his chest.

"Do you think my heart would be like that if I didn't care about you?"

Gaga takes the time to feel the rushing beats of his heart while she slowly melts into those blue eyes.

"Stop." she replies, silly. He stares at her lips and she feels her face catching fire.

"I really mean it." He shakes her hand. "I wouldn't even be here if I didn't feel anything for you."

They stand there, quiet. Bradley tries to unveil her through his eyes but all he can think about is how beautiful she looks that night, with her hair in a bun and a flowery dress that covers half her thighs.

"Stop talking about these cute little things or we'll end up having sex right here in my kitchen." Stefani gives him a little push and walks away smiling. "Let's eat and then we talk about it. I'm starving."