𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Nobody POV~

Changbin bites his bottom lip, feeling himself get solid hard again.
He picks Felix up off the desk.
"Turn around." He demands.
Felix does not hesitate to turn around and lean over the desk, his hole ready to be penetrated.

Changbin puts his tip at the rim of Felix' hole, teasing the younger boy.
"Binnie pleasee~" Felix whines.
"Get ready baby boy. This is gonna hurt." Changbin warns his boyfriend.
He slowly puts his member inside Felix, trying not to hurt the small boy.
"Ahh-" Felix says softly, a mix of pain and pleasure rushing over him. Changbin stays in the same position letting his boyfriend get used to his size.
"You can move now."

The older starts thrusting his dick in and out of Felix at a slow pace, trying not to start off too rough.
"Mmmm!" Felix moans, feeling pleasure as his Hyungs member slides in him. "Faster!"
Changbin holds onto Felix' shoulder and waist, securing him as he starts speeding up his pace.
"Oh fuck-" Low groans escape from Changbins mouth.
He thrusts quickly in and out of Felix, causing sounds of their skin slapping to echo throughout the practice room.
"You feel so good baby boy." The older moans.
"F-fuck babe!" Felix rolls his eyes to the back of his head, feeling ecstatic as his boyfriends huge member penetrates his whole.

Felix feels a tight knot in his stomach, signaling he's close to his orgasm. "D-Daddy, I'm close!" He screams.
Changbin starts thrusting even faster, getting more hard if possible by hearing the word "Daddy" come out of his boyfriends mouth.
As he pounds into the smaller boy, Changbin leans over reaching Felix' dick. He starts pumping it with his hand making Felix a moaning mess.
"D-Daddy, please keep going!" He moans.
"Damn, baby!" The older takes his unoccupied hand and slaps Felix' ass earning a moan from the sub.
"I'm cumming baby boy!" Changbin lets out a breathy moan while he releases his load inside his boyfriend. Felix releases his own load in Changbins hand, gasping for air.

Changbin grabs a towel out of his bag and cleans up the cum. They both get dressed again.
The boys then lay down on the cold practice room floor, still out of breath. Felix snuggles up in his boyfriends arms.

"You were amazing baby." Felix says, looking up at his sweating boyfriend.
"Hm. I thought it was Daddy..." Changbin teases.
"Shut up." Felix hits him and giggles.

"I love you, Felix."

"I love you more."

Felix softly kisses Changbin before laying on his chest, eventually falling asleep in his boyfriends arms.