"I told you not to take the car together you idiot! But you with your pea-brained self had to whined for god knows how long untill we give in. I told you it was a bad idea yet you didn't listen. Now look we are literally 5 minutes late. Count that 29 since it takes about 24 minutes until we reach the god damn amusement park. Piss me off" Yoongi hissed giving Taehyung the death stare as he sunked in guilt.

"I'm sorry. I said I was sorry didn't I. Why are you still cursing me!" Taehyung complain receiving more curse from his hyung. Everyone just watch the two puppies continue there quarrels knowing It's normal between the two latter's.

After some time we reached our destined place. The place was so beautiful and there was so much rides. I really want to go on the Ferris wheel so bad. We then payed for the ticket to enter the amusement park.

"So. Who's going to pick our first ride" Taehyung asked and everyone raised their hands except for the "Hot Guy". Damn he's really boring I thought looking at him. Staring for quite too long untill our eyes crossed each other and I looked away. Why do I feel like this happen before. Yeesh.

"Let's choose with rock paper sicsors first" Haruhi suggests and everyone starts to get competitive.

The game end and the "Hot Guy" get's to pick first. Groan. I really need to ask Taehyung for his name but I always forgot.

"So JK what do you want to play first" said Eric. I thank the lord, now I Don't have to ask Taehyung for his name. That would also be weird considering that we all have been hanging out for quite some while. So JK huh. But I still Don't know his full name. What was it. Jungooh.Ahh forget it.

"Let's go on the roller coaster" He said. And boy. I felt my jaw drop to the floor. His voice is so deep and husky I felt my feet go numb. And now that I think about it. I've never heard him speak untill now. And did I tell you how much his curly long hair covering half of his eyes look so hot. What am I thinking!

I knock that thought out of my mind. Trying to get myself back into reality. But isn't this reality. Wait what! Jimin focus. "Guy's I really want to go on the rides now" maybe this will let me cool my head off.

"Hold your horses Jimin" J-hope laughed out.

"Fine, but It's only one of you" I responded and everyone burst out laughing at my silly joke.

"Not funny!" Sulked J-hope.

We went to go on the roller coaster. The line wasn't that long which meant plus 1 for us. After waiting for a while it was now our time to go on the ride. I was sitting beside. OMG. I was sitting next to the "Hot Guy". Which his name is JK. But nevermind that. I was sitting next to him. And somehow. I was a little panicky. Is that a bad or a good sign?

The ride starts and everyone began to scream. Some with excitement and some for there life. I was having a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the ride. I wouldn't mind going back on it again. The ride ends. Everyone came out laughing. Except for J-hope who looked like he just experience living through his worst nightmare a second ago. Haruhi, seeing his friend frightened expression he couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Remind me not to go on that ride again" J-hope said placing his hand at his heart in the most dramatic way possible.

This cause everyone to tease him making him start to pout. I began to laugh at his cute expression. UntiI I felt someone staring at me. I stop laughing, looking around searching as my eyes land on a certain figure checking me out. I stared at him in silence. My laughing long died out, watching how his eyes go over my body. I felt so expose under his gaze. Eyes full of wonders as he continued to stare intently at me knowing that I even saw him. I felt heat rushing throughout my body just by looking at him. He licked his lip so seductivley staring at my thigh. And at that moment I know that this guy was going to create something big in my life. I don't know what it is but I felt it. I know that if I ever get too close to him I might be cast under his ever lasting spell. And somehow it felt so right.