We're Going to Disney World!!

Loudly, the bell ran throughout the halls of the school as the students quickly closed their textbooks and dashed out of their classrooms to their lockers hoping to avoid any and all extra homework from their teachers. The students poured into the stairwells making their way to the cafeteria for after school care. Others went to the gym for sports practice or the Music Annex for band and choir rehearsal. While many others found some various activity to keep themselves occupied until their parents arrived. Kyomi and her sister, Jade, run up the stairs and headed towards one of the largest and coldest classrooms next to the high school office which rested on the east side of the building.

"Kyomi! Jade! My two favorite people in the whole world!" Serena cried cheerfully as she came to their sides.

The two turned to find Serena rocking her favorite outfit of skinny jeans and a cute yellow top. Jade laughed.

"Serena, you sound like a preschooler!" Jade said slightly pushing her friend off to the side.

"How are you?" Kyomi asked.

"I'm okay." Serena replied as she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not injured as you usually find me."

They all laughed. It was true. Anytime the girls would run into Serena, she normally had a broken leg thanks to volleyball. It was a miracle that her leg was spared, this time around.

"How has your school been treating you? Anything new?"

"Eh, same old drama." The red-head began. "The volleyball team is doing really good this year and track has me, literally, running back and forth. But, there's a really cute guy in my fourth period math class."

"Is he the guy you've been crushing on since the beginning of this semester?" Kyomi asked.

"No, that was the other cute guy from last semester... Jonathan, I think that was his name." Serena said brushing off the thought. "The one I'm talking about is Blake. Weren't you listening to me? I told you about him."

Kyomi shrugged her shoulders.

"He must've slipped my mind." She replied. "So, what did Blake do this time?"

"So, there I was sitting in math class trying to solve the problem on the board." Serena began. "When all of a sudden Blake turned around to face me and smiled with his gorgeous green eyes. And he asked me what was the date."

Jade burst into laughter.

"You've got to be kidding, Serena." She said. "He could've looked on his phone. There's no way this guy likes you. You can so do better."

Serena sighed as she came to the classroom door and entered into the room.

"Ugh, you're right." Serena said slouching in a chair. "Blake may be one of the hottest guys in my school but his GPA isn't what you call stellar. And knowing my parents, they won't even approve of him. It seems every boy on my campus is so boring. No excitement!"

"What about college, Serena? Have you decided which university you're going to apply to?" Kyomi asked.

"Not yet but I've made several lists." Serena replied as she turned her attention to Kyomi. "Speaking of which, how's college life treating you? I'm sure you are having way more excitement then I am."

Kyomi chuckeld.

"It's fine." Kyomi replied as she flipped through the pages of her book. "I've been keeping busy with applications and auditions. Gotta keep the focus and stay ahead of the game."

"The job isn't paying the bills, huh?"

"Are you kidding?" Jade interjected. "She works part-time here giving her nothing but chump change. She could be doing something more lucrative."