The Beginning..

Jayla's POV ❤

Here i am, In jail once again. I shifted sides on the uncomfortable bed, i laid there thinking about my Mom. My Mom must be so sick of me and my ways, i put myself in these situations. I heard loud banging on my cell door causing me to snap out of my thoughts, i look to see an annoyed female officer opening up the cell.

"C'mon you've being bailed out.. Once again" The female police officer spoke with a slight attuide.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" I said as she put handcuffs on me.

I had gotten my personal objects, mostly my money and my purse. Once I've gotten my shit, i walked outside to see my Mom standing beside the car shaking her head in disappointment.

"Get in the car" She said sternly.

I got in and sighed, i know you're wondering what i do to get me locked up... I'm in here for stabbing a bitch who's was talking to much shit, it wasn't attempted murder or anything. I stabbed the bitch twice in the arm that's it, she shouldn't have tried me. Plus she threatened me, what else I'm supposed to do?

I sat there quietly looking out of the window, my Mom looked pissed.

"STABBING SOMEONE?! REALLY!?" My Mom shouted, she shouted which has caught me by suprise.

"She shouldn't have tried me then" I said as i shrugged my shoulders.

"You know what.. You're going down to Florida with your father" She said as i rolled my eyes.

"But m- she cut me off.

"No buts, I'm getting sick of your behavior. You're going down to Florida end of discussion" She said making me curse lowly.

My Dad and Mom splitted when i was like 6. He sends me gift cards and shit like that for my birthday and holidays, but i haven't seen him face to face in years. I don't even know why he moved to Florida anyways, but that's not my business.

My Mom soon pulled up to our house, i got out and slammed the door. I rushed right into my room, slamming it and locking it. I got my headphones blasting some music of one of my favorite artist's. I was vibing to the music until i heard a knock on my door, i opened it and it was my Mom. Great.

"Get to packing, I'm dead ass serious about what i said. You're going to your father with no complaints, your plane will be ready tomorrow at 9" She said before closing my door.

I shrugged packing my clothes, I'm not finna bitch about something that i could care less about. Plus, i wanna leave Brooklyn for awhile. I literally have NO friends since everyone is afraid of me for some odd reason. I'm not some stuck up mean bitch, only when you disrespect me.

I was done packing everthing, it took about a good 2 hours. Once i was finished i took me a long ass bath, I'm still dirty from being in Jail. Once i was done with my bath, i slipped on some shorts and a tanktop. I put my two toned hair in a messy bun, once i was done i turned on my hubby. PARTYNEXTDOOR, wus good/ Curious, That's my song.

Let's skip allat, it's pretty boring...

Next Morning...

"Get you ass up!" My mother yelled at me, she must really want my ass gone.

I groaned looking at the ceiling debating on if i should get up or not.

"Now Jayla" My Mom said in an demanding voice.

"Ight, I'm up." I said before walking to the bathroom.

I took me a quick shower and did my normal morning routine. I had put on some grey nike leggings with a with a white tanktop. I let my hair stay curly, I grabbed my neck pillow, cause a bitch have to be comfy on the plane. I slipped on my nike slides and grabbed my suit cases.