Chapter 10

Six months later....

Grant and Candice have moved into a new house, and have settled in nicely. They were getting ready for a housewarming party that they were throwing.

Candice, you okay? Grant asked. Yeah, I'm fine Grant. Candice nodded. I just want you to know that I really love you and that I'll do anything for you. Grant said as he gave her a kiss.

There was a knock at the front door, as Grant and Candice answered it. It was Grant's family. Hey mom, hey dad. Grant gave them a hug. Thomas, you're looking good son. Tom Gustin smiled at his son, before giving Candice a hug. Candice, it's so nice to see you again. How have you been doing? Tina Gustin said, enthusiastically. Oh, I'm doing well Mr's Gustin, thanks. Candice welcomed them into the house. Oh please, call me Tina. She smiled. Yo Tyler, what's up man? Grant gave him a bro hug before hugging his sister Gracie. Candice, this house is stunning. So what have you and Grant been up to? Gracie gushed at her. Oh you know, we've been busy filming. And of course, we've been having fun too. But we're doing great. Candice explained.

That's great. You know, all I want is for Grant to be happy. And it seems like you're doing it. Did I mention that you guys make a cute couple? Gracie said. Yes. Like a million times. Candice said as the girls laughed.

Candice's family arrived shortly, and everyone was having a great time. Grant and Candice had each other, and nothing was going to change that.

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it and liked it. ❤👍