Chapter 8

The next morning Candice woke up to see that Grant was not lying next to her. She put on one of Grant's shirts and went downstairs. She was greeted by 3 very happy dogs. She bent down to pet them before going to the kitchen.

Good morning. She greeted as she sat on one of the kitchen stool chairs. Hey beautiful. Grant leaned over the counter to kiss her. I made breakfast. It's just about ready. Grant walked back to the stove to continue with what he was doing.

He switched off the stove and placed 2 plates on the counter, before joining Candice on one of the other kitchen stool chairs. So what you wanna do today? Candice asked. I was thinking that we go to the beach, and we bring the dogs with us. You know, since its still hiatus and all. Grant suggested. Sounds good. Candice said.

After breakfast, they both took a long shower together. The flash was still on hiatus break, and filming for the next episodes of season 6 doesn't continue until after 2 weeks.

The dogs ran on the wet sand and swam in the shallow parts of the water while Grant and Candice splashed around in the water. He had put her on his shoulders for a bit until they ended up making out.

They were happy, they loved each other and they weren't going to let anyone or anything change that.