𝑪. 𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙎 ⁀➷ ʀɪᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
soulmate au

NOTE !soulmate au

Colors.

Colors are strange, that is what always boogled (Y/N)'s mind. Sure, she can tell what's this object by touch, smell and whatnot but she never knew how colors look like.

She can only imagine of visions she created in her mind just by a few senses even if she has the inability to see.

"They say that I have (H/C) colored hair. I wonder what (H/C) looks like."

"They say trees have green leaves. Though at times, it turn brown or orange. It's amazing it could change into different colors!"

"My mom told me that blood has a red color. And yet I hear it's crimson or scarlet. Do colors have multiple shades?"

Everything is just... dark to her.

It's like a blank and empty void.

Even so, she filled that blank and empty void with her colorless imagination. Somehow, even if she lack of sight, she's content of what she has.

Ritsu, however is the opposite of (Y/N).

He has the ability to see, though he initially couldn't identify what colors are. He didn't know what's the color of his skin, his hair, his eyes, everything.

But he didn't bother learning about colors.

He doesn't mind the colorless world he's living.

At least that's what he originally thought.

But now...

"Kageyama-kun," her voice has a hint of hesitation in it, regardless she spoke. Ritsu, who was busy working on his homework paused and stared at her, waiting for her question.

"This is pretty embarrasing but... what is the color of my eyes? Is it blue like the deep ocean? Orange like the burning fire? Or green like the   grass?" She rambled on and on about colors she couldn't see. Her dull looking pools screamed curiosity, pleading for the male's answer.

"Well," he closed his notebook and focused his attention at her heterochromatic pools for a second before answering, "...how should I say this.... You have all the colors in it...?" He replied with a bit of confusion.

The way he said it made her feel down. (Y/N) slumped a bit, feeling gloomy at his reply, countless questions running inside her mind.

"D-does it look...b-bad?" (Y/N) ask, now feeling insecure. This is one of the questions she felt insecure with. (Y/N) thought of her eyes as an ugly hybrid of light and dark colors.

He panicked the moment she changed her mood from curiosity to gloominess. He doesn't want to see her looking so gloomy. He can clearly see the insecurity in her orbs, her facial expressions says gloominess. What's worse is it's colored, the one thing he hoped to see.

"N-no, it's," he paused for a small moment. Gazing back at her, something sparked within him. "To me..." scratching his now scarlet colored cheek - a habit he does when embarassed - "To me, it looks lovely."

This piqued her curiosity once more and interrogated him, "How come?"

He smiled - something he wished that (Y/N) could get to see - "It's like a kaleidoscope," Ritsu brushed back her bangs, showing off the light and dark colors that seemed to burst to life, "I get to see all the colors I never knew I'll get to see."

His hand snaked on her (S/C) cheek, giving a quick peck on her forehead, "Another thing is,

"You brought color to my life, literally!"