EIGHTEEN

I woke up and stretched pulling back the covers it revealed a Don snuggled up under me a smile grew across my face as I remember what took place last night but it soon disappeared as I remembered how that weak ass nigga tried to rape him. If it two things I hated in life it was thief's and rapist and they basically go hand and hand because you trying to take something from someone they didn't give to you or offer for you to take shit's gross and sick no means no. I promise when I see his weak ass imma drop that nigga on his neck.

But I'm gonna enjoy this moment because I have the nigga of my dreams under my arms. I pulled the covers back on us and wrapped him up he got closer laying in my chest. It was my job to make sure he was safe. I love Don he seems tough as nails at time but in reality he really us fragile and easily broken by shit from his past.

I remember Don telling me he was already a rape victim me being a Douche bag to him all these years didn't help. He really works hard from what I could see last thing he needs is a nigga or anyone period putting him down or distracting him but not no more I won't do shit to hurt him anymore and he don't have to worry about it from the outside world either.

He yawned "you really need to shave your chest this sheet of wolverine hair is not comfy actually quite disgusting" he spoke into my chest

"Well good morning to you too bighead you hungry because i'm about to go downstairs and get something to eat"

He sat up and stretched in my oversized clothes now he smelt like me too I like that.

"Yea cmon" he stood up and slammed right back down on my bed and blew off as his cheeks glowed red with embarrassment

I started laughing smacking and thrusting the air giving it imaginary strokes as he stood there glaring a hole thru my head

"okay bitch that's not funny can you give me help because this hurts badly and I don't like it"

I walked around to the other side of the bed and pulled him up and picked him Up throwing him over my back walking downstairs and placing him on my kitchen counter

"so before I feed you..."
his eyes rested on me as he laid back on my kitchen counter

"what exactly are we don because I didn't just save you from some weird rapist I told you to stay away from anyways fuck you let you stay in my house and wear my clothes just for us to get back to school and you tell yo little friends we ain't shit and fill them up with lies"

"micheal we are whatever you want us to be you call the shots daddy"

my legs kinda went soft at the drop of that word it makes me shutter and flows out his mouth so softly when he's talking to me i smiled

After making me and don breakfast we snuggled back into bed talking about things we wanted to do where we wanted to be in life and all types of shit i knew he was smart but damn my baby is smart

"I could attend any school in america if i wanted to with my gpa and act scores mike it's all a matter of deciding"

"would you follow me to whatever college i went to if i asked you to?" i smirked

"Absolutely not" he slyly answered

"But- with good reason i've seen your gpa and test scores and they aren't bad but we obviously wont be going to any of the same schools unless you want to drown in student loans and debt all your life"

"you right would you ever marry me? like i mean do you see it for us..?"

he awkwardly cheesed before his phone rung getting a facetime call

"hey momma"

"boy where have you been all night you went out with someone last night and never came home are you okay?"

he turned the phone around to me making my gaze meet eyes with a fairly darkskin lady with curly hair and a beautiful smile

"hey sweetheart how we're you im Dons mo-"

cut off by screaming in latin was a deep manly voice

"Ay who the fuck are you where's my son? perra barba desordenada"

"I-"

Don snorted turning the phone back around to him he obviously was amused "papa calm down im okay"

"hijo why are you in bed with that boy...have you been teniendo sexo"

Dons face lit up from embarrassment at the question so clues led me to believe his dad just asked if we we're fucking

"where's that bearded one hey you been fucking my innocent little boy?! wait till I find you"

Dons mom eventually snatched the phone from the mans grasp coming back

"Im so sorry baby you know how your dad gets sometimes he can't stand the thought of you growing up no ones good enough for his boy pretty sure if you we're into girls he'd try to run them off too"

"I understand mama i'll be home a little later okay? I love you bye"

I just stared at him smiling as he gave me an awkward smile

"So now I see where you get your looks and your attitude from" I giggled

"Im sorry my dad has always been so cautious who i deal with and wants me to always have my guard up because- w-well ever since he found out my uncle r-r-r" the boy eyes got so misty and transparent the hurt shined right thru causing me to pull him into a hug

"It's alright i'm here you never have to worry about anything hurting you...your mine now which means your always gonna be okay stop crying"

He still sat there getting snot and tears in my chest hair now im gonna have to take a shower...but he was gonna take it with me so I didn't mind

"It's something that still haunts me i-i try to not let it bother me it's just something that I can't get over it's what motivates me so hard to work so it's not an anchor but it's given me ptsd it's the reason I don't like boys touching me in a sexual manner my heart races when they do even after many therapy session i can't seem to shake it"

"my uncle was my bestfriend when I was younger and I felt so betrayed that a man I saw as a hero could do that to me take my innocence something that belonged to me away..."

"from that day forward I vowed i would never let me guard to anyone so easy i've broken my promise because of course here I am in your arms crying and getting all my body fluids in your chest hair"

"Like i said you never have to worry about anything hurting you again"