Day of revenge.

Lincoln was currently cooking breakfast for him and the twins. They sat at the table, waiting patiently for their food. Lincoln flipped the pancakes with such ease, they fell neatly into their plates and he also cooked some bacon and eggs. After they had breakfast, Lincoln took them to the Rip off church and asked Eda to look after them.

He then walked into a building and was then attacked by a woman with black hair. She wore a maids uniform and Linc simply blocked every hit and counters with much harder hits. He hit her in the stomach with caused her to vomit some spit and saliva. He then puts her in a headlock. And he pinned her against a wall with one of his revolvers and noticed it was Roberta.

Linc: Roberta?

Roberta:Linc? The hell are you doing here?

Linc:I could ask you the same fucking thing.

He let her go and she stood up, holding her stomach. They were both in the Columbian spec ops. Lincoln's codename was Whiteowl, he was their sniper and weapons specialist. He sighed and scratches the back of his head in an embarrassed manner.

Linc: Look, I need to get to lagoon company, or my ass is gonna be kicked. Here's my phone number, call me if ya need help.

Roberta nodded and took the phone number and walked away with a small boy in tow. He then turned and walked to lagoon companies headquarters.

Revy: Where have you been Linc? Where is Hansel and Gretel?

Linc:Don't worry, they are in good hands. Eda is looking after them for the day.

Meanwhile in the Rip off church. Eda was playing go fish with Hansel, while Gretel was napping.

Eda:Achoo!

Hansel: Are you okay Miss Eda?

Eda: I am okay. Do you have any eights?

Hansel:Nope,go fish.

We then see his cards and we see three eights and two Ace cards.

Back with Lincoln pov

We then talked about killing Mr Cheng. He double crossed us trying to get us killed. I then took out a Desert Eagle and loaded it with silver bullets. They did cost alot, but I only used them to kill someone in a personal manner. We soon approached his hideout and I simply kicked down the door with ease. I looked around and found Cheng packing money into suit cases and he was mumbling something.

Linc: Hey dickhead, forgot about us?

Cheng then jumped in fear, he wasn't expecting me here. I took out my gun and shot him in the leg, Cheng fell to the ground and screamed bloody murder. Revy came in and shot his other leg, then Dutch shot him in the arm and Benny did the same to his left arm. I then placed the barrel of the gun to his head and said one phrase that scared him.

Linc: Say hi to the devil for me.

I shot him in the head and it killed him instantly. I smiled cruelly and we took his suitcases fulled with cash and we went home.

I then picked up Hansel and Gretel from the church and took them home. I also gabe them both a new teddybear, tucked them in and said goodnight.

To be continued...