Confession at the bar

Revy's pov

I woke up after a few hours and noticed Lincoln's sleeping face right in front of me, the huge scar across his face was the first thing I noticed. He received it from Balalaika as punishment for protecting me. He still protects me regardless of the pain and scars he receives doing it.

I looked at his arms and cringed at the multiple bullet wounds he got from shielding me from machine gun fire. He has done this multiple times and I haven't really noticed it until now. I placed my head on his chest and he was taking very shallow breaths and his heart was beating slowly. He looked so peaceful, yet I've called him a dumbass,asshole, pervert and even weakling. Yet all he has done was protect me regardless of what I said.

Me:Hey Linc, it's time to wake up.

Lincoln then yawned and opened his eyes, his lapis blue eyes made me feel safe and secure. He looked both tired and sluggish. But that soon dissapeard as he smiled at me.

Linc:Hey, you ready for some drinks?

I nodded my head and he got up to get dressed, I sat there resting my head in my hands. He later came out wearing a shotgun leather jacket, a pair of black boots, pair of blue jeans and a black Stalker hat. I got up and we went downstairs and I held his left hand. We then got into his Black Mitsubishi Triton pick up, he started it and we drove to the bar.

Linc:So, are we cool now? or are ya still mad?

Revy:No, we're cool.

Linc:*takes out cigarette* My babe.

As we approached the bar, we chatted mostly about work and shit like that. When we arrived we saw a few motorcycles parked out front. I glanced over at Lincoln and he nodded, we both enterd the bar and were met with a gang of bikers. Linc sighed and walked over to our usual booth and sat down, I joined him aswell.

Waitress:Hey guys, the usual?

Linc:Yeah, our usual please.

The waitress nodded and walked away to get our drinks, I then asked Lincoln something that confused him.

Me:Linc, what's our relationship?

Linc: What do you mean?

Me: What I mean is,are we girlfriend boyfriend or colluges?

Linc: Well, I think we're more boyfriend and girlfriend, I really do love you alot, why else would I put my life on the line.

I smiled and kissed him on his lips and he kissed me back. His lips tasted like vanilla and white chocolate. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead against his.

???: Look at the freak, bet he's nothing but scum. And what a whore, she is probably fulled with disease.

Lincoln turned around and the rest of the gang began to sweat, their leader was smirking. Linc stood up and walked over to the leader.

Linc:What did you call me? And what did you call my girl?

The guy kept smiling, thinking Linc wouldn't do shit, he was so wrong. Linc uppercutted the guy, breaking his jaw and nose. And he even dislocated the guy's knee.

Linc:Say that sit again and I'll murder you, under-fucking-stood?!

The leader simply nodded his head, while the rest gulped in obvious fear of him. He walked back over and sat down next to me. I laid my head against his shoulder and our drinks came.

I picked up my rum and he picked up his whiskey. We looked at eachother and smiled.

Linc: Here's to us, and lagoon company.

Me:But mostly, to us.

We clinked our glasses together and gulped our drinks down. Then Linc's phone rang and it was Dutch.

Linc:Looks like we got some work tommorow.

Me:Damn, I wanted to spend my day with you. We never got the chance to do it.

Linc: We could cuddle tonight, if you want to of course.

I nodded my head and we went back to the apartment and got dressed for bed, I took my boots and jean shorts off, leaving me wearing a shirt with my panties and Linc took his shirt off and put on his sleeping shorts. We laid down cuddling eachother.

Linc:Goodnight Revy.

Me:Goodnight Linc.

I leaned up and kissed him on the lips, and after that we fell asleep.

To be continued...