Chap 3 - A lord of what?

Speaking - (person) hello

Yelling - (person) HELLO HOW ARE YOU!

Whispering - (person) Hey can I get the answer for the quiz

In head - (person) 'did I leave the stove on'

on phone call - (person) <Hello? Heeeeellllllloooooo??>

texting - (person) :Hey wanna hang out?:

Sacred gear talking - (dragon) [hello there]

Time skip - time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing this book

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third person

Its now been a full week since Yami has gotten his own peerage set and left Rias peerage, he is currently seen walking towards school with the rest of kuoh academy students many whispering about him since he has been gone for two weeks, Yami set foot onto kuoh academy and smiled seeing the old school. 

(Yami) 'its only been two weeks but i kinda missed this place'

Yami said to himself and walked into the school building seeing everyone put on their school shoes, he went to his old locker and opened it, he didn't see his schools shoes sighing to himself he closed the locker and pulled out his phone sending a text to Sona. 

(Yami) :Hey Sona do you have my school shoes? or slippers i can use?:

(Sona) :I do have your school shoes, i forgot to put them back in the locker ill be down in a minute with them:

(Yami) :Ok: 

Yami said as he smiled and leaned against the wall while looking at his phone, when Vul started to talk in Yami head. 

(Vul) [You seem a lot happier now that your back.]

(Yami) 'Ya i am a little but i wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you Vul'

(Vul) [I know but i need t speak with you about creating a chain mail mode for you]

(Yami) 'How come you never made one with your other hosts?'

(Vul) [Two reason, first is because none of them trained as hard as you with my powers and abilities, second they only wished to see my naked human form once i told them about it.]

(Yami) 'So that's why you hate perverts'

(Vul) [Yes and heads up the sitri is coming with your shoes]

Yami looked up to see sona walking towards him with a pair of school shoes in her left hand, Sona smiled at Yami as she handed him his old pair of school shoes.

(Sona) Here you go I've kept them in my office incase someone wanted to pull a prank on you.

Yami smiled as he took the shoes and looked at Sona

(Yami) Thank you sona

Sona smiled then started walking away as Yami switches his shoes for school shoes, once that's done Yami starts walking towards his class room as students whisper about him.

Once at his classroom he opens the door and dodges a swing from his left, looking towards his left he see baldy and four eyes issei two best friends.

{Fun fact, I actually do wear glasses irl and I find that as abit insulting but also hilarious}

(Yami) Foreyes, baldy what's with the surprise attack?

(Foreyes) ISSEI TOLD US YOU TREATED THE QUEEN AS A BITCH!!

(Yami) Ya and?

(Baldy) YOU CANT TREAT OUR GODDESS LIKE THAT YOU BASTERED!

Baldy said as he went to throw another punch, Yami simply sighed as grabbed Baldy wrist and judo throw him into the wall, he then side stepped as foreyes attacked him behind Yami simply kneeled him in the gut as he grabbed Foreyes head and slammed him into the wall.

Yami stood their as he sighed and rubbed his head, students had surrounded the trio of boys to either record the fight or watch, everyone was shocked to see yami had gotten much more buffer and seemingly much more handsome.

(???) Alright everyone move out of the way!!

A voice said as the dispinery committee shooed everyone away, Yami was instructed to follow one to the Student council president office.

A little timeskip

After Yami explained his side of the story Baldy and Four eyes tried installing a totally different story we're they were the victims.

(Sona) That's enough out of both of you, it seems one story is correct while the other is wrong, Tsubaki can you please pull up the security footage from the hallway cameras.

Tsubaki nodded as she looked at Yami, Foreyes, and Baldy.

(Tsubaki) Will everyone please follow me, we will settle this momentary.

Yami nodded and stood up, while foreyes and Baldy protested this. After both of them quite making up excuses Tsubaki pulled up the video of the fight on a whiteboard, After watching the video Sona turned to Baldy and Four eyes.

(Sona) Well the way I see you two are in deep trouble, luckily I cannot give you two the punishment you deserve but the head mistree can.

Both four eyes and Baldy gulped as they heard of the new head mistress, people say that she has a grudge against perverts since her x husband only married her for her body.

After Baldy and Foureyes left the student council room all that was left was Sona and Yami in the room.

(Yami) So sona I assume you have like several questions for me.

(Sona) Yes yami if you dont me asking them, would you answer some questions boggling my mind?

(Yami) of course sona anything for a friend

Sona smiles as Yami sits in a chair infront of her desk.

(Sona) so how are you alive?

(Yami) my sacred gear links me to a strange world, were dragons use to rule over main kind before they used a strange power called the flame to revolt against the dragons.

(Sona) I see, in this world what made you stronger?

Yami started thinking abit as he put his hand under his chain.

(Yami) hmmm that's actually abit of a story, but I got good

(Sona) um ok...so when you came back you said something about becoming a lord?

(Yami) yep, I am what's known as a lord of cinder. Somone who sacrificed themselves to the flame in order to gain tremendous power, but if I wasn't strong enough I would have died again.

(Sona) I see...so that's all i have for you Yami, but I would like to make a request.

Sona said as she looked directly into Yami eyes as he smiles.

(Yami) what is it Sona?

(Sona) Could you help me train my peerage

Yami smiles turns into a smirk as the screen fades to black.