chap. 1 - The Return

Speaking - (person) hello

Yelling - (person) HELLO HOW ARE YOU!

Whispering - (person) Hey can I get the answer for the quiz

In head - (person) 'did I leave the stove on'

Sacred gear talking - (dragon) [hello there]

Timeskip - time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing this book

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third person

Two weeks have past since the death of Yami, Rias has been trying to train issei but to no avil. In those two weeks rias has added a new bishop to her peerage Asia argento a exiled church member with the sacred gear twilight healing, now we currently see rias and her peerage siting across riser phoenix as asia and issei were just informed about rias gremory and riser phoenix marriage.

(Issei) YOU CANT MARRY THIS DOUCHE BAG!!

Issei yelled as he stood infront of his king with his sacred gear active making riser laugh.

(Riser) You think riser can be stopped by this low class scum my bride?!

Riser said to rias as she looked down thinking of any possible way to get out of this.

(Riser) The reason i didnt push the marriage along with because of your knight but since was killed you have nothing to defened against me!

Issei had enough and runs towards riser with his left arm rised in the air as riser summoned a fire ball he was about to scorch issei until a ice spear was thrown inbetween the two as grafiya lucifer was holding up the palm of her hand.

(Grafiya) That is enough out of both of you rias get your pawn under control and riser i would watch what you say about yami

Grafiya said in a hint of anger showing towards the phoenix as everyone flinched from her showing emotion.

(Grafiya) now since you two cannot come to a agreement about the marriage lord lucifer has issued a rating game between rias gremory and riser phoenix.

(Riser) Riser accepts this deal Riser will give his bride ten days to train until then my bride.

Riser said as he left vial flame magic circle as grafiya turned to rias.

(Grafiya) riser did have a point rias. Yami was the only person stopping riser from pushing the marriage what will you do now?

Rias put her head down more as she thought of yami and everything he has done for her. Rias started to cry as she regrets listing to issei grafiya left via magic circle as rias peerage tried comforting their king.

In the underworld Gremory family grave yard

We see millicas sitting infront of yami grave stone crying as zoom walks up to him and nuzzles his cheek.

{Forgot to mention zoom was in millicas care for the two weeks since zoom sees him as a friend}

Millicas starts to rub zoom head as he silently crys onto yami grave.

(Millicas) Yami I know your dead *sniffles* so if you can hear me please help auntie rias win the rating game *sniffles* me, mom, and dad all miss you.

Millicas stands up as he wipes away his tears

(Millicas) come on zoom we should go dad is propably looking for us

Millicas turns and starts to leave with zoom by his side but they stop once they hear BANG. Turning around millicas could see a small crack were yami grave is then another loud BANG, makes the crack bigger as millicas can hear poeple running. Millicas turns around qnd sees his father along with a couple armored guards running towards him. Once they reach the young boy sirzech knees down and looks at his sn.