3

(keep in mind that this book will be updated every time i have free time, so i'll be posting quite a lot since most of the time, i have time so yeah :))

mat/1st person pov

you were lying on the couch when you heard your doorbell ring, so you got up and answered. tj was standing at the doorway and when he saw you, he gave you a big hug.
"hey man you alright? i wanted to checkup on you," said tj "no just come in." you replied, leading tj to the living room

"sooo..what's going on?" he asked

"maddy and i broke up 4 months ago ago," u said

"damn i'm sorry bro, how'd it happen and why didn't you tell me earlier? i could've helped you!"

"i told her i was gonna be out for the night because of the new song and stuff but instead of doing that, i got drunk and slept with her sister, i even told her afterwards that i didn't mean it, it was all an accident, plus, i don't even LIKE her sister!" you said, completely ignoring the fact that he asked you why you didn't tell him earlier

"yet you still fucked her-"

"i was DRUNK!" you snapped

"jee okay, sorry.. but what are you gonna do now?" tj asks you, but just as he did, your phone buzzed

you opened your phone and see maddy posted on her snapchat story, so you watched it. your heart drops as you see that she's suddenly hanging out with emily— emily was one of your exes from years ago, they were friends?! you didn't even know a thing about their friendship or at least- you hoped they were just friends cause the thought of an ex dating another one of your exes is just unbearable. especially when it's a old ex with a recent one. you must've looked shocked and upset since tj once again asks, "mat, you alright? what happened now?" you handed him your phone and said, "see for yourself ."

(right - emily   left - maddy/you)

(right - emily left - maddy/you)

tj's jaw dropped. "oh my god is that emily?" he asked. "yeah..i don't even know why she's with her right now. she doesn't deserve someone like maddy since she's a actually piece of shit." you say angrily. "yeah i totally get you, she didn't deserve you either." tj says in agreement.
"but how are you gonna get back together with mad? i mean i'm pretty sure you want her back..right?" "well, yeah i want her..but she doesn't want me im assuming." you say. "assuming?" your brother questions. "i guess so, i mean, she's been acting harsh so yeah probably." "hey, maybe i can ask her how she really feels about you at the moment? i'm sure she also and still wants you right?"