2

a few hours later, you decided that you're not gonna get any sleep, so you got up.

you had no plans for today, so you put on some makeup, and took a cute pic for instagram :)

maddymiller : don't rly need u anymore .

you wrote the caption about mat, but of course no one knows what had happen between you guys besides- well, you guys of course, but not for any longer than 4 months since this is the 4th month you and mat have kept your breakup as a secret to the fandom .

48 minutes later .

iamblackbear commented on your post : 💔

you rolled your eyes at the comment, but you clicked on the notification anyways. you looked at it for a while before deciding whether you'll delete it or not- you decided you'd leave it since the fandom's gonna find out sooner or later that you guys aren't together anymore .

a few minutes later you got a notification
user1 has commented on your post : WAIT IS THIS ABOUT MAT?? I HAVENT SEEN YOU GUYS TOGETHER FOR A FEW MONTHS OMG-

few seconds later

user2 has commented on ur post : ur gorg but is this about u and bear?

well people are starting to catch on. you didn't even ask mat if it was ok to do this, but you did it anyways .

you were getting kinda hungry and you were carving for some chipotle, so you got into your car and drove off

as you ordered your food, you got another notification..but it was a text from mat this time, which kinda hurt u, so you frowned.
"u okay?" the employee asked

"yeah, just a text from an ex of mine.."

"ouch..sorry to hear that, hope whatever's going on between y'all get fixed soon."

"thanks," you said with a weak smile as she handed you your bowl of salad.

you opened mats text;

mat : baby please i miss you

you : mat, i don't want anything to do with you, isn't it obvious?

mat : but i still love you .

you : doesn't seem like it

mat : baby i promise, if you give me another chance i'll be different..

you : look, i loved and trusted you but YOU fucked it up and i'm clearly better off without you so please, stop texting me. goodbye mat

mats pov

did she really mean it? reading that last text broke my heart, and i can't believe how i let things get this far. i promised her i was gonna be out for the night to meet up with a friend to discuss something about the new song, but instead i got drunk and messed with her sister. i guess i understand why she doesn't have feelings for me anymore . if i were her, i wouldn't either.

maddy/your pov

fuck why did i say that? i've missed his touch so much. i wanna get back with him so badly, but i'm afraid to be hurt again..i know if we did, something isn't gonna be like it used to be. I'd always fear him cheating again..but i still have feelings for him..i'm just not showing it, does he know how much i want him though?

will update in a next week/few days :)