Back to our failing heros!

I should really update more often. I know, I know.

If I have't updated (from now on) at least once a week, feel free to yell at me.

Back to the story!

********

 The little piglet slams into the other Ryoga's side, causing him to let go. He slams into a tree, a dull echoing thud as he does. His head slumps over, seeming to be unconscious. Real Ryoga, with the black piglet following close behind; carefully make their way over to attacker, to make sure he stayed that way.

They reach him soon enough, Real Ryoga lifts the fake one's head up. Fake Ryoga was out like a light. "Thanks P-Chan, if it wasn't for you I would of been in serious trouble. Let make sure he can't try anything funny." P-Chan nods, snorting in agreement. Ryoga takes off the other's headband; flipping him over promptly, slipping it over his wrists and tying a strong tight knot. Ryoga looks to the little piglet and sighs deeply "I really wish we could just leave him here.....what good would that do? He would only end up getting free and causing more trouble than if we lug him along. And.....he might be able to help us find Haru after all." He smiled a bit sheepishly, shrugging. P-Chan eyes rimmed with sadness, snorting pitifully at the memories that haunt them both.

Before heaving the imposter over his shoulder, Ryoga took off his own headband; restraining his legs with the same knot. Can't take any risks with this one Ryoga thoughts echo and reassuring him that it the best and only option at this point. Throwing mister fake over his shoulder, a quick nod to the little pig, they made off in a random direction with hope in their hearts. Fear hadn't subsided, only joined by paranoia, confusion, and overwhelming madness to this particular situation of complete nonsense. To think of it, this is the worst situation I had ever been in.Doubt poked his confidence, he shook it off refusing to let anything to get in his way. Even his own thoughts, certainly his own thoughts.

The fake Ryoga's head nestles itself on Real Ryoga's shoulder slightly snoring. He glances around, the trees don't seem to be thinning at all, not a single scenery change. His mind wanders off as the two, three if you count their hostage being carried; walks through the forest that seems to never end. To tell the truth, I'm afraid what I'll find in this forest. If a fake version of myself can show up...what stops from fake version of other people also stuck here as well? If a little demon girl can make me lose my mind, anything is possible. Considering I'm dead? In a place I know almost nothing about, I can physically hold my cursed self....to sum it up; I do believe there are no limits to this world and it's 'zones'. If I'm right...Chaos as the little girl calls herself, is the puppeteer of this entire place....I give anything for that to be wrong.  She cares not for us, we are toys for an everlasting demon. She stole our souls without a shred of remorse. A truly evil being. When did I start thinking like this?

***(Some-odd long seeming amount of time passes.)***

Ryoga lets out a stifled yawn, boredom reaching everywhere in his mind. The fake Ryoga is still sound asleep. "I would try to wake him up.. but.." Not needing to continue his sentence, P-Chan nodded. The same idea in his head. The reason was, he really didn't want to deal with the annoying imposter anymore than he needed to.

He stares ahead with a bored gaze. The view hadn't changed for so long he could fall asleep walking. A brick wall appears out of thin air right in front of his eyes. Unable to react quick enough, he slams face first into the wall. Fake Ryoga slips off his shoulder, also landing on his face. Waking the annoying pest up. "Wha-" The imposter stops himself from speaking. He tries to moves his limbs and finds himself unable to do so. He sighs irritably and mumbles under his breath.

Ryoga stumbles backwards, tripping over tied hostage. He lands on the harsh ground, feeling a bit dazed but, getting up never-less. "HEY! I'M LAYING HERE, CLUMSY IDIOT!" Fake Ryoga wanted so badly to throttle the stupid goody-two-shoes, if he was able of such an action. The little piglet looks at the both of them and snickers. Ryoga rolls his eyes at the both of them and shakes his head. The other glares at the both of them.

Ryoga ignores the two of them and turns his attention to the brick wall. He hadn't seen this while they were walking at all. He dismissed any doubt " Playing games with us she is...." Whispering quietly.

It was in terrible state; over a dozen bricks had came loose and fallen out, tough dead vines intertwine through any openings, the bricks are faded and on the verge of crumbling to dust. Overall the wall looks as if it could be collapsed with a simple push. Appearance is most often false in this.....place. He inspects it further, a wide grassland seems to be on the other side of the wall. Just grass as far as his eye could see.

Ryoga picks up Fake Ryoga, who looks very surprised at this point and throws him over the wall. Fake Ryoga screams something unintelligible. Ryoga calls out "Is everything over there safe?"

"YES, YOU INTOLERABLE IMBECILE!" Cursing under his breath. P-Chan and Ryoga walk through a fallen part of the massive brick wall. "Why did you throw me over when you could of just checked for yourself?"

"I could care less if you dissapeared or got hurt."