Cursed

I pulled with all my might to get Zena out of there. Somehow, she  gained a boulder's worth of weight. I nearly pulled hard enough to tear my arms off. Eyes tightly shut, beginning to move backwards and with a few last heaves Zena was out of the endlessly deep spring. Keeping her well away from the spring's edge, in case she stumbles right back into the water. I took one good look at her, what I saw completely stopped me in my tracks. I gasp for air, as I almost forgot to breathe. What I see causes me to nearly fall over from shock.

Zena is no longer a mere pet dog now, she is a young girl about my age. Taking in her new features in, just slow enough to not burst my brain. Her soft, black hair  went all the way down to her feet, light brown skin, slender body, subtle hips, rounded face,lips the color of roses. My once pet dog was now a human girl, I took off my jacket and tried my best to get it on Zena without waking her up.

I shook her awake, she stood up and fell back down. She was not used to her new body yet, I offered my hand out to her and she took it uncertain she could walk. I walked in the direction the odd man went earlier. Within minutes I was lost, I forgot where he gone to, Zena jerked me backwards out of nowhere and I fell on my butt, I gave her a looke as if she was crazy, I only got puppy eyes.

My foot sliped on soaked moss on the edge of a spring and fell in. I felt like I drowning and changing at the same time to something unknown to me, I clawed for air, I reached the surface, gasping. There was the odd man by Zena, he only gave me a sad look.

" you fall in spring of drowned man, very tragic story of man who drown in spring many year ago, whomever fall in spring take on a body of a young man" he told me automatically as if he rehearsed. I looked down and saw that my chest was completely flat." Ahhhhhhh!!" I screamed horrified.

He waved at me to follow, I got out of the spring as fast as I could and followed him, with dragging Zena along. He seemed to being running to wherever he was taking us and soon we came to a small shack. He pulled us inside, almost yanking my arm off in the process. It was just a simple table with a few chairs and a huge pot on a cooking fire, I pulled Zena into a chair and made her sit down while, taking a seat myself. The odd man walked over to the huge pot and scooped(using a kettle)a lot of the hot water, he walked slowly careful to not let any drip.

With a swoop he poured the hot water all over me and Zena, soaking us both, "gaaaahhhh!!!" I screamed in pain, that water was piping hot!  

"whatda do that for?!" I yelled at the odd man, waving my fists in the air in anger.

He ignored me for a moment, thought, then answered me " Girl, you need to go to cologne." 

" Who's cologne? and how does it concern me?!" I yelled at him irritated at him, why does he keep avoiding my questions?

I look over to Zena still a human girl and I'm still a boy in a red tank top and jean shorts. The odd man hands me two stacks of clothing " Change into these, I go now, very busy." he addressed me and with that he left off into the cursed springs forest.

I look through the clothes and pull out what seems female clothing, I call over to Zena who, fell asleep during the whole ordeal. I dress Zena in a green shirt with long sleeves and slightly translucent, bra and panties,dark blue pants made of soft fabric, that you tie at the bottom and top. Black flat shoes with long white socks. I finished dressing Zena, she walked off and went to sleep on the floor.

I picked up my stack of clothing set it on the table and undressed, pulling my too tight clothing off and setting them to the side. I put on a pair of boxers, black pants similar to Zena's, brown shirt with cut off sleeves, black boots and white socks, I looked at myself clothed then, Zena who looked adorable in hers.

A strange scent came into the air, I yawned and sat down put my head on the table, I'll just take a short nap I thought. I fell asleep exhausted by today's events, I felt a lifting moment as if I was floating in the air again without the watery feel to it. I dreamed of someone like me but, different.