Chapter Two

Depuis le début

"Good, we need cover for now, lets relocate, and relinquish our magic."
Heads nodded,
"In doing so, I'll make a locator's spell."

* * *

"How have you been holding up, Miyuki?" His coach, pressed a hand on the catchers back, and guided him past the hospital doors alongside Kuramochi.

"im alright, still a bit woozy here and there, but that could be the medicine's antibiotic effects.." Miyuki dragged, and stopped before the hospital entrance, facing the Coach and Short stop.

Miyuki certainly has no intention speaking up about the incident during his recovery in the dead of night. A part of him struggled to forget the warmth tingling in his inner thighs, and faint drag of calloused hands along his neck. The bitter yet sweet taste against his tongue, and the unfamiliar But tantalizing allure was suffocating.

it was a comfort Miyuki desired more than anything, and that terrified him. Sent his hands tugging at his hair strands when he was left alone with his own thoughts.
'So i have a weird fetish? Kink? What the fuck..' he'd think, and rub his hands down his face.

"Are you sure? You look like you need another look at..?" Kuramochi sheepishly chuckled, with the slow pull dragging his lip up. He certainly wasn't having it, and was precautious more than anything after the whole ordeal. The shortstop was terrorized by the daunting, and unfamiliar feeling clawing at his chest.

"yea, yea, im fine." One look from his coach had him reeling back to reality, and the feeling was daunting as it weighed on his shoulders. He could definitely say being stuck in the hospital was a break, and that break may or may not have rattled his nerves.
"good, lets head back." The coach pat the catchers' shoulder, and excused himself, telling the boys he'd be back with the car.

"Are you sure, your gonna hold up? Is there something your not telling me?" Kuramochi spoke up, stringing the catcher to the side of the entrance. Away from prying eyes, and individuals fighting their way in, either with sickly or visiting.

     "im fine, Kuramochi—," Kuramochi shook his head, defiant into going along with the catcher, and hellbent hearing the truth. It was hard to back down, when miyuki gave reason not to.

"Don't pull that crap with me, what happened?" The shortstop persisted, and got close to the catchers face. Miyuki whined out loud, and shoved his face away. "Even if i did, you wouldn't believe me."

    now kuramochi continued the obvious staring, "alright! I'll tell you, when we get to the dorms. I don't wanna get into depth here.." Miyuki breathed, and peered over Kuramochi's shorter stature, spotting the coach waltz out from the drivers seat. He'd wave the boys over, and miyuki excused himself with a quick, 'let's go'.

    "we will continue this, y'hear me?"
    "yes, yes."

__

    "Well, jackass? Tell me!" Kuramochi sat the end of Miyuki's bed, leaning his back against the post supporting the empty bunk perched overhead, and crossed his arms. The shortstop barely had time to catch up to miyuki without the concerned checkups, and busy schedule, including practice.

So when Kuramochi saw the opportunity arise, he locked both himself and catcher inside said catcher's dorm room, forcing the others out. Telling them not to get any ideas, and occupy themselves for the following hour before lights out.