Chapter 13

We all sat in silence, confusing hung before us all. We didn't know who and what the 'guests' intentions were- knowing that they were bad. Lucifer was the first to speak up.

"Well, what we know is that he must have something to do with the grimoire to go to such lengths to hurt you, Y/N," He begins. "It's evident that you are the main  interference in his plan making it his top priority to get you out of the picture," 

What did I have to do in all of this? Last time I checked I wasn't involved with someone like him, the was getting weirder every second. Mammon butted in.

"Then Y/N has to be protected," declares Mammon, grasping my arm. "We can let him hurt her again, he'll use her as bait. Y/N is my human and you assigned me to her and I say we have to keep her away from any danger,"

Levi crossed his legs and bit the inside of his cheek, usually, he would snark back with a cocky response but in this situation, no one could say anything.

Satan kept silent. Mammon's hand was still around my arm, tightening slowly. Lucifer thought reluctantly of his response.

"I-I understand how you feel Mammon, but even with Y/N in his power his true target is us,"

Lucifer sighed. I held his hand in mine, reassuringly. Lucifer was being straightforward and it did make sense. 

"Lucifer, I get that he's coming after us but you just said that Y/N is the main thing interfering with his plans. That means he's gonna go after Y/N first,"

"Exactly why we shouldn't lock her away, if we lock her up then we'll be basically be handing him Y/N," begins Lucifer. "Mammon, that 'guest' wouldn't dare strike when we're all here, he's going to bite back when we're all alone,"

"Luci-"

Satan's eyes widen. Lucifer's hand clenches holding mine tighter.

"-No Mammon, with that grimoire present in this house is disastrous. If it wasn't for Y/N then I would not be here right now,  I would be under his control,"

Lucifer glances at me. "Something in Y/N did something to me, I know we don't have much information but it's safe to say that Y/N is essential to us. I'm not treating her as an object or an advantage, we can't simply just lock her up to let him come in and take her away. Then wreak havoc as he pleases,"

Mammon stared at the ground his hand sliding off of my arm. He went silent. Levi nodded in agreement, Satan then followed.

"We don't know how powerful our enemy is, we can't take any chances that will cost us,"

Mammon let out a big sigh, I give him a smile.

"Fine, what now?"

Lucifer looked at me, still holding my hand. I took as this as my cue.

"We stay put until he shows himself, we also should inspect the grimoire-oh and we need to tell everyone what's going on. It's not gonna do any good if nobody but the 5 of us knows, we need to tell Asmo and Beel,"

Levi rolled away. Mammon's face was hit with a realisation. 

"I'M NOT WAKING ASMO! DIBS NOT ME! OMFG!" declares Levi, his hands up in surrender. Mammon slid on the lino and reached Levi. 

What just happened? I blinked, I turned to Satan and pointed to the two demons huddled by the door. Never in the time, I was here would I see those two on good terms.

"What's gone into them?" 

Satan shook his head, smirking.

"Asmodeus, when awoken early, is just a horror on loop. He's very serious about his beauty sleep," Mammon laughed nervously from afar. "We all make sure we're far as possible when Asmodeus is asleep, the things he spouts out when he is mad-" 

I held a hand to my mouth, understanding. I glanced at the sleeping figure on the bed, he seemed peaceful just by looking from the look on his face.

I heard the door click.

"We'll go find Beel and fill him in," says Mammon, grabbing Levi by his jacket.

"OI wait- the TV-" trails Levi his hand reaching out to stop Mammon from pulling him down the flight of stairs. It was no use, his grip fell and he was gone.

The door shut and their footsteps got quieter. Then there was three. Well, four- Asmo was still awake and I was concerned for myself if I was left to wake him.

Lucifer hand slipped from mine and I was now standing. He then points at my sleeve. It was still soaked, but the edges were dry. I had forgotten about it right after Levi patched it up. 

"You need to get that into the laundry before it stains,"

"Yeah, after this," I respond.

I slowly walk to the foot of the bed and reached my hand out to shake Asmo.

"Hey Asmo, wake up," 

Asmo's eyebrows scrunched, and his hands were raised. Is this the force I was supposed to be reckoned with?

"Oh, darling hold me~" 

His arms found their way around me and once they did they held on. I spoke too soon.

"Oh~ please~," groaned Asmo, rolling over along with me. "Darling~"

Whatever Asmo was visioning I didn't wanna know. My hands slid to his back and slapped him. His eyes fluttered open and his horns formed. Four wings sprouted from his back. His eyes flashed a vivid pink. His grip tightened, almost too tight.

"WHO WOKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER!? I WAS GETTING TO THE BEST BIT! WHOEVER DID THIS THEY'LL PAY,"

Satan and Lucifer sigh, leaving me to deal with Asmo. I sweatdropped, laughing nervously. Oh god.

"I-uh, Asmo, hey, calm down,"

I unhooked my arms from his grip and tapped him on his shoulder. Hoping he'd not shred me to pieces.

His pale pink irises looked down at me, curled inside his arms on the bed. Bear with me I wasn't enjoying this experience at all. He pressed his cheek against mine, rocking. I could just feel his 'love' radiating off of him. He grinned to himself, giddily.

"OH Y/N~You finally decided to sleep with me, you couldn't just help yourself didn't you darling," He smiles, clenching me tighter. "I can see why I mean I am just fabulous,"

My eyes darted to Satan who was snickering. 

Hey!

Here you guys go ^^

_softzuuu