Meet Amoreena Henderson

Name: Amoreena Henderson Age: 22Job: Private sports physiotherapist  Location: ManchesterSiblings: Jordan Henderson (older brother)Portrayed by: Daniella Jones

Age: 22
Job: Private sports physiotherapist 
Location: Manchester
Siblings: Jordan Henderson (older brother)
Portrayed by: Daniella Jones

-Interview-
Bold-questions
Italics-Amoreena talking

"So when was your last relationship and why did it end?"
"You really want the good stuff huh? My last relationship was about a year ago and it ended on good terms between us, it was just that we both got stressed with work" Amoreena giggled thinking back to the times with her ex

"What do you look for in a guy?"
"Well besides for the obvious personality, I'll always see how he acts towards others when I'm not there. Not only because it shows his true character, but my brother would kill the boy if he was ever nasty"
"How close are you with your brother?"
"Oh Jordan? He's my best friend, it's sometimes hard seeing him now that he's always busy with football and his family also me being in Manchester working for a rival team doesn't help. But we always try make time for each other."
"Why are you coming to Love island?"
"Well I'd like to start finding the 'one' and having my older brother be the captain for the first team in the premier league table, guys will talk to me just to get to him. Which is a wee bit shitty, so I'd like to get to know them in this aspect."
"Final question, what is your number one dream?"
"That's heavy bloody hell, well I'd probably say that it have to be settling down and starting a family."

"Cut!" The camera man yelled as I got up from the stool

——————————————— Hi guys! I'm now writing a Love Island 2020 book, I've decided to discontinue my Love Island 2019 book mainly due to just not having the energy to continue that, baring that in mind I'm hoping this book will be different. A side note from what I gathered from the last book, the person who she is with will not always be the same. If you don't like who I've paired her with at a certain time rather just wait and I'll most likely end up pairing her with another person. Now back to the story, who should we have Amoreena go on dates with due to the fact that she will be joining with Finley and Connagh, and who do we want her to become really close with?
———————————————

Next time on love island:
"She's 100% my type."
"If they see me with you I'll be dead."
"I feel like she's just fake."