Chapter 2

Like I said in my previous fic, stan Ateez. Their new music video is worth of appraisal☝️☝️☝️ who is your bias?? Mine is Seonghwa!!!

 Their new music video is worth of appraisal☝️☝️☝️ who is your bias?? Mine is Seonghwa!!!

"YOU WHAT??!!" Jimin almost got choke on the water he was drinking.

"She left with a man. I guess its breakup then." Taehyung said, eyes looking somewhere boring.

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo, the heartthrob of our university. Kim Jisoo, that no guy could win over. Kim Jisoo, the famous cheerleader and internet influencer broke up with you? You, the one and only son of top3 rich family. Ahhh...... so the rumours were true. She didn't date you just for money." Jungkook said.

"Damn, you guys were the "IT" couple." Jimin said.

"What couple?" Taehyung boringly looked at Jimin.

"IT couple. Ever checked SNS? You people had fanpages." Jimin said as he scrolled through his phone.

"Was she that special? I don't even remember her last name." Taehyung rolled his eyes and put his head on table to take a nap on cafeteria.

"Aeeeee....this guy" Jungkook sighed."looks like even this time it was not true love. For one month he was running behind her telling us that she was the one"

"Dude, she wasn't the one. She was number twenty one. Remember, he ran for like one month behind every twenty girl he dated before." Jimin laughed.

"Taehyung, what is it? Anything bothering you?" His father asked as he looked at his son standing infront of the glass wall and looking outside

"Honey, dont call him for a while." Taehyung's mother whispered to her husband." He is usually thinking deeply whenever he stands like that."

"But he has been standing there for a long time. Usually he would be with his friends or his girlfriend. Aya- what was her name again?" Father said.

"Its been more than one month he hasn't brought her home. You know what that mean." Mother said.

"He broke up again?" Father sighed. "Sometimes I worry about our son. He can't hold a relationship longer than a month."

"Time has changed. It's not like our times before. Maybe, they had fight or arguments." Mother said.

"Mom." Taehyung finally spoke.

"Yes, my son~"

Taehyung just dragged his legs heavily and sat on the sofa infront of his parents.

"Do you think rivers talk back?"

"Huh?"

"What did you say?"

Both his parents were surprised with his question. They know their son is extraordinary but the questions he comes up with were beyond imagination.

"You like some riverside area? Appa can get you an apartment near the river just tell me which river......"Father said as he took his phone out.

"Ahhhhhh" Taehyung just ruffled his hair himself and walked to his room.

"What was...." Father was confused.

"Ah- let's not disturb him. He will be normal in few days." Mother said.

"Its not like it's the first time we bunked our class but I feel like something bad is going to happen today

"Its not like it's the first time we bunked our class but I feel like something bad is going to happen today." Jungkook said as they hide behind the bushes and ran towards the old gate behind their university building.

"Nothing happened before and nothing will happen now. I just wanted to go to this park so bad. They sell this special hamburgers at this time." Jimin said.

"Its boring in class anyway." Taehyung said as they climbed the gate and jumped over." Ahhhh it feels nice."

Taehyung stretched happily but just as they were going to run he saw the familiar figure entering the university from main gate.

"Huh? River guy? Oh it's the river guy. Hey wait......" Taehyung was running towards the university again.

"Told you something was off today." Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin. "So, hamburger or friendship?"

"Fuck hamburger. Pull Taehyung before security sees him." Jimin was already running towards Taehyung.

"River guy!!!! Its me!!!"